ɾҽιɠɳιƚҽ ƚԋҽ ϝιɾҽ

"What is it? What's the big deal?" Yeon-jin asked as she arrived.

Hye-jeong and Sa-ra immediately stood up and started talking at the same time, saying different things.

"What are you saying? Slow down a bit," Yeon-jin sighed.

"Myeong-o has gone missing," Hye-jeong spoke first. "We went to his apartment. His landlord can't reach him either. He was moving out, and even had a plane ticket, too. It's just weird."

"So then, report it to the police," Yeon-jin remarked, growing annoyed. "You report something like that to the police, not me."

"Report? Why? All we're saying is that it looks weird," Sa-ra replied.

"Yeah, Sara's right," Hye-jeong nodded. "And besides, I'm getting married soon. I can't be seen at a police station."

Yeon-jin was growing very irritated now, "Well, why did you call me here? I'm supposed to be heading out with the production truck."

"So then, did Myeong-o not call either of you guys before we lost contact with him?" Hye-jeong voiced.

There was silence for a few moments, before Yeon-jin spoke. "Well, I called him often. He's Jae-jun's driver. When do you mean?"

"Sometime around the 19th or 20th," Hye-jeong replied.

"Why are you asking?" Sa-ra asked.

Hye-jeong let out a small sigh, "I got a weird-ass call from him that day. So I was wondering if you guys did too."

"Why was it weird?" Yeon-jin asked.

"I got a call too," Sa-ra revealed.

"You did? What did he say to you?" Hye-jeong asked.

"I don't know," Sa-ra answered with a shrug. "Kept going on about sending some stupid gift, so I hung up. I wasn't in my right mind either."

"So, he gave you a gift? Fuck, he asked me out! That son of a bitch told me he loves me and asked me to visit him in Russia," Hye-jeong complained. "Does he think I'm crazy or something? Ugh, I'm getting so pissed off thinking about it. I mean, how dare he think he has a chance? He thinks he's on my level?"

Yeon-jin and Sa-ra couldn't contain their laughter, bursting into loud uproars as a confused Hye-jeong watched in silence.

"You must've wronged him big time for him to have done that!" Yeon-jin said in between her laughter. "He's punishing you."

"That's so fucking funny," Sa-ra laughed.

"I'm going now," Yeon-jin announced. "I'll be on the news truck, so don't call."

"It now makes sense," Sa-ra said as she continued to giggle. "I was wondering how you knew his door code. 69-69-69."

"And what about you?" Hye-jeong countered. "How did you know the passcode?"

"I've been there a few times," Sa-ra replied. "I just can't even remember how exactly I got there. I'm sure you two would look cute together."

"Fuck you!" Hye-jeong screamed. "It's not like that!"

Sa-ra burst into another fit of laughter.

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"So what kind of shit did you get yourself into this time?" Jae-jun's lawyer asked.

"Watch your mouth, you asshоlе," Jae-jun snapped, glad the lawyer had been on the phone and not in front of him at that moment. "It's not like that this time. There's something that is very small and precious. I want to take it from someone."