10

Their living room was now dark, and the sun could no longer keep the room well- lit. The door slowly opened and a pair of eyes peeked in to first see the situation so that she doesn't die of surprise.

And thank god she did. When Sivu peeked in, her eyes widened in shock. The three men were each laying on the ground sleeping in starfish positions. Different coloured packets of chips and finished juice bottles were scattered around.

The sight was quite familiar, as Sivu would see this happen every time the 3 got together to play. At first, it would cause major fights in between the couple but later, they understood they needed this 'me time' with their set of friends.

Switching on the lights, she went upstairs to get a quick shower done. In the next few minutes, she came out wrapped in her favourite bathrobe. Aravind also loved this particular piece and often stole it from Sivu. In his words, it feels as soft as a marshmallow on his skin.

She felt a large pair of hands lock around her waist, while she stood in front of her wardrobe. His natural scent was all that she could smell. Meanwhile, he chose to snuggle into the crook of her neck, inhaling the fragrance her body emitted.

"Are you using a new body wash? Smells different!"

"Ama! Epdi kandupudicha? Strawberry and Cream. Epdi eruku?"

"Apdiye kadichi sapadanum pola iruku. Sapadava?" She heard his base voice and felt his warm breathe against her neck, making her close her eyes tightly.

The grip around her waist got tighter. He began pressing wet kisses down her crook. The feeling made her feel heaven on ground. She loved the shiver that ran down her spine, the sound of his racing heart that was in sync with hers, and the caress of his warm breath.

She titled her neck further to give him more access. He was confident she would have felt his little smile against her neck. The way she tightly pressed his hand, the sound of little gasps. Her heavy breath was his sign of consent. Little responses of her body to his touch made him want to go further.

He slowly turned her around, and tucked her loose hair strands behind her ear. He wanted to see her eyes- ones that conveyed everything she wanted to say without words. He wanted their eyes to meet and have that connection they always do.

"Kanna thora, di! Please.." and she did just like he asked. She reminded silent, so he continued to do the talking.

"Is it too much?" he asked and she nodded, looking down.

He pulled her hand, dragged her into his embrace and wrapped his hands tightly around her. She found herself visibly relaxing and enjoying the tiny pecks he left on her head. They stayed there quiet and calm for few minutes, before he carried her to the bed and took out her clothes, asking her to change and come down, while he left to wake up the others.

The group began eating their pizza which they ordered in. Of course, this happened after the trio cleaned the room and wiped it clean. Rakshan started a new conversation just after their previous topic finished.

"Machan, na veeta vitu vella vanduten. Ipo Pugazh kodda iruken! Chinna problem, ana argument la enoda card-a style throw panitu vanduten." He spoke casually, but hearing his words Aravind chocked on his pizza and threw a coughing fit.

"Enada solura? Are you serious? They are old. What if there is an emergency?"

"Athuku than anga oru Anna kita contact la iruken. I would have done this as soon as I turned 18. They were anything but good parents. Iva illana antha vettu hell than."

"Seri tension agatha! Ippo enna plan next-u? Etha help venuma? Sorry da, intha situation la na support koda kudukala."

"Iru.. Iru.. evalo kelvi. Help la vena! Ana oru help venu!"

"Theliva pessu, illana pesadha!"

"Remember when Pugazh bought his friend's restaurant a few months ago. Well, we plan on renovating it and opening it to the public. I have some savings and so does he, so we can manage to upgrade the interiors. There isn't much work, honestly.

I need you to join us. You love cooking and can cook really well. You can handle that department, and we will help you. It's been a dream of mine to start a business with the three of us as founding partners. So please don't say no!"

Aravind looked confused and looked at Sivaanya who just gave him a reassuring blink. Cooking was his passion but he wasn't in the situation to follow it. The offer was really tempting. Working with his boys would be the best. They would have loads of fun and can rely on each other with ups and downs of running a business.

But he was hesitant. He knew he couldn't just be a part of the team without supporting them in any sort of manner.

"I'll join in! Ana oru condition: financially enala evalo mudiyumo atha na kudupen."

"Enaku okay! Na ipo oru business man, so I'll take it." Rakshan spoke with a proud smirk, just to receive glares from the rest.

Pugazh then interrupted to speak to Aravind: " by the way, Rakshan was lying when he said we are in the stage of planning. The restaurant is almost done. Rakshan and I have been working on this for the past 6 months. We wanted this to be a surprise for you. We know you won't accept this, but this is a little something we want to do to help you achieve your dreams.

This is also the path Rakshan and I want to take to settle in life. The initial plan was to leave the choice to you. You could join if you wanted or just be with us mentally and emotionally. Ana kadavuley una oru VIP akitaru. So engaluku jolly!"

Aravind ran from his seat to grab the duo from their seats and hugged them tight. A few years back, when Rakshan asked him to describe his future plans, he spoke about wanting to open a restaurant. These boys have been his forever support, but he never expected them to do something like this for him.

They have constantly mentioned how blessed they are to have Aravind in their life, but Aravind has always thought that he is blessed in abundance when it comes to these 3 people in his life.

His eyes welled up. He had no words to say when he got to know that the restaurant was all planned and executed for him.

"Evana paru loosu mari azharan! Loosu!"

"Evana vidu! Yaruku enna nu, anga oru jeevan pizza sapadara" Pugazh said, looking at Sivu.

"Innum 5 slice than iruku. Venum na enuku oru hug koduthutu, take it or na saptruven."

And within seconds, the trio ran squished her into a hug and stole all the pizza slices even the ones on her plate, making her glare at them and take back double the amount.

Aravind suddenly had a spark and looked at Sivu before saying: "Ma, unoda husband CM agiten." and he again received a couple of smacks, putting the others in laughter.

××××
Hello 👋
Happiest birthday to the cutest and most talented Sivu! 🎂🥳 May all her dreams come true and may all her journeys be a success.

Thoughts on the new storyline?