23

Three days had passed since the interview and Aravind couldn't figure out what he felt. His phone lit up every few minutes as he constantly fiddled with it, expecting a response.  When Sivaanya was around, she would distract him from thinking about the outcome. Now, that she wasn't around, his overthinking brain went for a ride. 

He decided to take a nap on the sofa, waiting for Sivaanya to return from the mall. Around an hour later, when Sivu returned home, she saw Aravind laying on the sofa with his legs hanging out and mouth wide open. 

"Ivan yenna frog mari thonguran!" she looked at him confused and sighed, before going to change her clothes. 

She walked down in a pink, floral frock and began waking him up. It took around 3 minutes for him to wake up. He sat on the sofa with his eyes dropping down, while his hair were shabby. 

"Ippo ethuku intha time-la thungura! Ipo vey 5 achu, ipo thongina yeppo ezhuthu-pa! Onna vachikitu na yenna panrathu."

"Ma, thitadha ma! Na evalo tension-a irunthen theriyuma!" he hugged her around her waist, and stuffed his face in her stomach. 

"Yethuku unaku evalo tension, whatever the outcome maybe we will take care" she said, ruffling his hair. 

Just as she finished speaking, he heard a buzz from his phone. He quickly reached out to his phone and saw the message, and threw it on the sofa. He pulled Sivu to the sofa and climbed on her, kissing her multiple times. 

"Ahhhh! Aravind, enala breathe panna mudiyala! Eruma madiri iruka, get up!" 

He wrapped his hand around her waist and flipped her over, making her lay on his chest. Placing a loud kiss on her cheek, he whispered the news of him getting a job in her ear. Her mouth widened in shock as she hugged him tightly, screaming loudly. The both of them in their own paradise, bouncing on the sofa. 

"Seri unaku ena gift venum!" 

"Nee busy man aga pora, so iniku full day namma vella pollam!" she said, lending her hand for a high five. 

After a long pause, Aravind broke the silence and asked Sivu, " sofa break airukumo?!"

"Chance iruku! Namma thana! Intha sofa pothum!" 

xxx

After a long discussion that had no productive outcome, the duo decided to get dressed and leave to see where the road would take. Few minutes into travel, Sivu happened to find a reel about a newly opened arcade, so they drove there. 

Topping up their cards, their time started by playing the Hit-A-Croc game, competing with each other to see who would get the highest points. Owing to his fast hand movements, thanks to his gaming habits, Aravind was able to get more tickets. 

They moved to the game of Basketball and choose to play against each other. Aravind initially took the lead - his height giving him a good advantage, but eventually, when Sivu realized that he was leading, she began distracting him by pinching his waist and scored more when he was busy rubbing his waist in pain. 

When they saw a ticket booth, they each went in to grab as many tickets as they can. Aravind went in first and grabbed a few tickets. However, when Sivu went in, she began by picking up all the tickets on the ground before the wind could blow. Once the game started, she grabbed as much as possible and stuffed it in the machine to gain more points. She came out of the machine with her hair being a complete mess. 

"Kedi, first-u ellam tickets-um easy-a collect panita!" 

"Ithulam oru strategy, game na strategy mukiyum, Aravind. Ithu kooda theriyala..cha!"

"Seri, innum 100 points than iruku recharge panata ila pothuma?"

"Pothum, enaku pasikuthu! 100 points-la antha shooting game play panalam! Aprom antha bike ride!"

They walked to the shooting game and took the positions, reading the instructions and clicked play. 

"Aravind, game instructions puriyala, etha na sudanum! Onu puriyala" 

Eventually, round one got over and to their surprise, there was a round 2 and they continued playing the game. At one point, Aravind lost and Sivu won without realizing and had to play a bonus round where she got 1000 tickets. 

The duo screamed loudly when they saw 1000 tickets and hugged each other, doing a tiny victory dance, gathering the attention of other parents who brought their kids to play. 

Stuffing the tickets in his pocket, they went for the bike race game and Sivu took time to understand the features of game. 

Since Aravind knew how to ride a bike, he took the lead immediately and had completed 2 laps in a minute, while Sivu kept crashing on the fences. 

"Aravind, intha game-na win panren, please! Enaku vitu kodu!"

"Vitu kodutha, enna kodupa?" he asked, slowly reducing the speed.

"Ethu nallum okay, ana please intha game-na win panren!" she asked and eventually won as Aravind went in the slowest pace possible. 

She wrapped her hands around his neck and whispered a 'thank you' before jumping down the bike seat. They went to redeem their points and got home a couple of tiny gifts including slimes and stickers.

After eating their dinners, they drove home and parked their cars. Sivu was going to walk to the entrance of the apartment when Aravind stopped her.

"Enna achu? Yen stop panna sonna!"

"Na yenna kettalum-ne panra-nu soliruka, correct?"

"Ama, ne ethu ketalum okay!"

He slightly nodded his head and took few steps forward, before lifting Sivu like a bride. Surprised at the sudden action, she wrapped her hands around his neck to stay safe.

"Aravind, kella vidu! Please, please! Security uncle intha time-la iruparu. Yaravathu patha enna panrathu! Please vidu!" she repeated, for which he placed a peck on her lips and continued walking towards the entrance. 

"Namma kalyanam pannum podhu, na katten, remember! Enaku una thookitu ponum, please-nu! Nee than vidavey ila, inniku promise is a promise!"

Realizing he wouldn't drop her for any reason, she pretended to fall asleep so anyone who saw them would think that he is carrying her because she is asleep. Knowing her plans, he laughed to himself, before walking inside the elevator carrying her to their home.

xxx
helloo! happpyy new yearr! wattpad had some issues, so i was unable to update. ippo fix ayrichu! how was the update?