29

Aravind walked in with the gifts and went towards Sivaanya, who was sitting on the couch. He knelled down and held her hand before placing a gentle kiss on her knuckles. 

"Sorry, Sivaanya ma! Ne epovum yen kooda than iruka-nu, na una romba granted-a edthukitan. I'm really sorry for hurting you with my words. Inime, I promise never to take out my stress on you and will always prioritize you over anything and everything else. Inime, I will never put our relationship in a compromising situation." he said and held the Teddy Bear in front of his face before peaking out and whispering a sorry with a pout.

"Anna, na than imsai-la, yen kitta ithuku sir evalo travel pani, sorry-la kekanum."

"Ama machan, ava imsai than!"

She glared at him and said, "Apo yethuku intha imsai kitta sorry kekraru-nu kellu anna!"

"Ava imsai-than ana enoda cute imsai! Athan sorry keka vanthen, apdi-nu sollu machan."

Rakshan kept looking back and forth until he lost his cool and yelled," enna da panringa, unga sendai-la ethuku yen manda roll aguthu. Yetho football mari mathi mathi adikuringa."

Both of them simply gave a sheepish smile and mouthed a sorry.

Aravind turned to Sivu and spoke," Sivaanya ma, really sorry ma! Ayram vatti, sorry!"

"Apo ayram vatti sorry sollu!"

Aravind started with his sorry spree and took a small break when he reached 20. Before he could continue,  Sivaanya interrupted.

"Ethuku quiet-a irukinga! Sorry, solla start panunga."

"Ma, na already 20 reach paniten."

"Ana yenuku ethvum kekala. Anna, ungaluku kettuchu?" she asked and turned towards her brother, who helplessly nodded a no, making Aravind's jaw drop in shock.

Sivu walked away and came back in few minutes with a paper and pen.

"Enakum enoda anna- kum light-a kadhu kekala! Athu nalla ne intha paper- la oru 1000 times sorry-nu ezhuthu. Don't forget to number it, ila na count panrathu difficult." She said and dragged her brother to the room.

Aravind stared at the paper before starting to write 'sorry'. He thought to himself : "namuku ithu thevathan! Inum enalam panna poralo. God, please help me!"

It was around 2 in the morning when Sivu came to the living room. A small smile formed on her face when she saw a very tall Aravind folding his legs and squeezing himself to fit in the small sofa. A part of her felt bad when she saw him sleeping uncomfortably, but a part of her felt he looked cute while sleeping with his lips, forming a small pout. She went to the room to get a blanket and carefully placed it on him. 

Rakshan lived in a small, single bedroom apartment, which meant when the couple came over, Sivu and Aravind would take the bed, and her brother would take the sofa placed in the room. Since the couple had a disagreement, Aravind was demoted from the bedroom to the couch in the living room. 

The next morning, when they woke up, Sivu requested her brother to say that he covered Aravind with a blanket if he did question it. Like she suggested, when the boys met in the living room, Aravind was quick to question about the blanket. 

"Nee than nethuku night enaku blanket koduthiya?"

"Ama, thani kudika vanthen, apo than blanket koduthen!"

"Ena, unoda thangachi poi solla sonala?"

"Dei, serious-a! Na than koduthen!"

"Nee kodukala-nu enaku theriyum! Avaluku mattum than theriyum enaku blanket enoda feet-la patta pudikathu-nu! Apovey enaku theriyum ava than enna cover pananu."