Chapter 10

Next day, the first morning in her sasural which is her new home, she woke up on her usual time, saw the time then her eyes fell on her husband, he was sleeping holding her hand, she slowing freed her hand without disturbing his sleep and went to get freshenup. She went down to find her father-in-law coming out of his room. "Good morning" she wished, he saw her and smiled, "good morning bacche", "aap itni subah kahin jaa rahe hai" asked, "bacche main bhi park aaraha ho aaj se hum saath jayege ok", she nodded happily. Both got in the car, "beta aapke papa ko pick karna hai", "nahi woh aajayenge unka bhi thoda walk hojata hai", he hmmed. They stopped at the flower stall, she brought flowers and reached the park, she saw her baba too entering the park, she ran to him, "good morning Gadodia Saab" she gave him flower, he was happy to see her, he took it, "good morning shona", he hugged her and pecked her forehead, Ram saw them smiling, "good morning papa",she gave him flower, "good morning shona", he caressed her hairs, "good morning Shekhar Saab", "good morning Ram bhaisaab". " Chale Gadodia Saab aap jaake apna yoga kare", he nodded and went with Ram. She went to give flowers to everyone wishing them 'good morning' with her bright smile. Soon they left home after bidding bye to Shekhar.
Sanskar woke up on his usual time to find, his left side bed empty, it means she woke up 'she too is an early riser' he thought and went to the gym, he worked out for some time. Swara entered the room to find it empty, 'ohh he too wakesup early but not more than me' she thought and set the bed first then got bathed. She went down to get the flowers that she left in the car. Sanskar came back and saw the bed clean 'she came (looked around but didn't find) maybe went down' he thought and went to freshenup.

He got bathed and dressed, he was standing infront of mirror setting his hairs

He got bathed and dressed, he was standing infront of mirror setting his hairs. She came inside with a bunch of flowers looking ever so etheral, she herself looked like a fresh flower. She stood in front him, gave him the flowers "good morning" wished him with her smile. He was surprised, he took the flowers looking at her said "good morning"  , "ab aap yeh mujhe de", he looked at her confused, "soch kya rahe ho aap do", he passed her, she smiled and kept it in a vase. He looked at her then again got back to getting ready, "aap itna saaj dajke kahan jaa rahe ho", "office", "ok par itna kyu tyaar ho rahe jaise ki aap koi manager ho", he looked at her, "you don't know what I work as" she sheepishly smiled and said, "no", he was taken back, "toh kya hua ab baata do waise bhi jab matashree mere upar shaadi ka bomb foda maine itna sab jaane ka socha nahi, she said you're hardworking and dedicated person bas yaar aap hi socho mere khelne khudne ki umar mein mujhe achanak aake shaadi ka bolenge toh mere ko shock nahi lagega", he just kept looking at her, "lagega naa chod abhi toh baatao what you work", "I'm the CEO of Maheshwari industries" he said looking at her, "hmm ok" said in a normal tone making him shock again , if any other girl in her place would have heard then she would have being jumping in happiness to find her husband being the CEO of such big company but she's different. "Chale neeche" she said, he nodded both got down. Everyone were seated for breakfast, as soon as Sujata ji saw Sanskar in his formals she sighed, "maine tumhe pehle hi bataya tha you're not going to office", "mom I have to attend only a meeting then I'll be back", she huffed knowing there's no use, "shona beta jaa ke tumne jo banaya hai leke aao" said her, Swara nodded and went to kitchen. Swara after getting bath came down and saw Sujata, who informed her about the pehle rasoi. Swara came back with a tray, she placed it on the table, first she passed the bowl to Ram, Sujata, Uttara who grinned, "wow seviyan", she nodded with a smile then passed to Sanskar and sat beside him. He looked at the sweet dish, that looks yumm, he took a bite and he was lost in the taste, it's so delicious, he hardly have sweet as he prefers healthy diet. After savouring the seviyan, he just wants to gobble all of it. "Bahut hi accha bana hai bacche" said Ram, "Haan beta bahut accha hai" said Sujata, "yeah it's too yummy" said Uttara with mouth filled with seviyan, she giggled, "thank you", she looked at her beside her dearest hubby who was so lost to appreciate her, she pouted sadly. "Bhai" called Uttara bringing him to reality, he looked at her, "kaisa bana hai" asked with a teasing smile, he then looked around to find everyone is eagerly looking at him waiting for his answer, he looked at his wife, she was staring him with a sad pout, "it's good", she frowned, "sirf good, khajoos kahin ke ek compliment bhi acche se nahi karte" muttered slowly but he heard it, others just shaked their head at his expected answer.
"mom let's eat as someone can be hungry to wake up at midnight" said Sanskar with a teasing smile, others were confused not getting him but Swara gasped," kitne dusht ho aap, mom-in-law aapke bete mujhe tease kar rahe ab aap hi bataye kal shaadi mein mujhe khane ka time nahi mila toh mujhe raat ko bhuk lag gayi toh kya hogya" turned to Sujata ji complaint, she was in absolute shock what to react so were Ram and Uttara, she then turned to Sanskar, "or aap toh aise bol rahe hai jaise ki sirf main akele hi kharahi thi aapne bhi mujhe join kiya", said accusing him. "what bhai ne raat mein khana khaya that too midnight" asked Uttara being shocked, "haan kyu ki woh bhi shaadi ke chakkar mein theek se kha nahi paaye the", Sujata had a teary smile, she felt great about her choice, now she shouldn't worry for her son, his in safe hands. Sanskar just heard her, shaked at his wife and resumed eating, she too continued talking here and there with Uttara. "Shona beta pagphere ke liye tumhe baadi jaana hai abhi" said Sujata, "ji mom-in-law", "wait a sec, what's this mom-in-law" asked Uttara confused, "arrey meri kal hi toh shaadi hui hai toh thoda shaadi wala feel lene ke liye I'm calling mom-in-law" ,she explained making him mutter " crazy" which thankfully she didn't hear, others chuckle. Sanskar gotup to leave, "kittu tum Swara ko baadi drop kar dena or aate waqt usse pick bhi kar lena", "mom meri meeting hai driver drop kar dega", "mom-in-law aapne bataya nahi aapne meri shaadi driver se karayi thi" said sarcastically he just groaned,"fine come", she excitedly got up, he tried to walk, she held his hand, "ek sec", she gave him his tablets, "aapki dawai" said with a smile, he just stared her with amusement, he gulped down the medicine, "chale" asked, she nodded happily, he said bye, pecked a forehead kiss to his mom, ruffled hairs of his baby sis, Swara too bid them bye. As soon they stepped out, "can you believe it's bhai ek hi din mein he seem so different" gasped Uttara, she looked at her mom and dad, Ram had a smile but Sujata had tears, "mom you're ok", she nodded with a smile, "main bahut khush mera bacche ka khayal rakhne ke liye koi hai jo usse bhuka nahi sune degi kabhi", she wiped her tears, Ram and Uttara too agreed with a wholehearted smile.
He got in the car, she looked at him, then moved to backseat, "excuse me driver nahi hu, aage aao" said a lil sternly making her giggle, she got on the passenger seat. "Umm can you tell the address to baadi", Swara looked at him giving him shock look, "aapko pata hai aap duniya ke pehle pati honge jisse apni biwi ke mayke ka address nahi pata", "actually I never went that side isliye mujhe nahi pata" said a lil embarassed, she just shaked her head and told him the direction, "yeh pehli baar hai isliye jaane de rahi ho better hoga aap yeh address apne dimag mein print karle or montessori ka kabhi ek pal ko aap apna office ka address bhul jaaye chalega par yeh dono address kabhi nahi bhul sakte samjhe", he just stared her and nodded slightly drive to baadi. As soon they reached, she got down and ran inside, he too parked the car and followed her, she saw Ayesha and Yusuf going somewhere, "salaam bhaijaan", he ruffled her hairs, "bhabhi" said loudly hugging her who reciprocated smiling, breaking the hug bend a lil caressed her baby bump, "kaisa hai chotu", "tumne decide kar liya chotu hi hoga" said Yusuf, "ji haan kyunki bhabhi ko or mujhe chotu chahiye", "sahi hein" said and shaked his head, Ayesha saw Sanskar standing and watching the interaction, she whispered, "shona apne shauhar se toh milo dekho kaise chup kade hai", she nodded looking at her dear hubby, she stood beside him, "yeh Yusuf bhaijaan hai or yeh Ayesha bhabhi hai, yeh yahin rehte hai", he nodded and he didn't know how to greet them with a saalam or namaste so he choose safe option said a 'hello' with a small smile, they understanding his hesitation greeted him back with a smile, "aap itne subah subah kahan jaa rahe ho", "Ayesha ko doctor ka appointment hai toh wahin jaa rahe the", "theek hai aap jaye main bhaad mein aa ke milti ho",they too nodded and bid bye. Both walked to her home now, they stepped inside to hear her matashree scolding her baba,"agar chakkar aara he toh khana kyu nahi khaya aapne or dawai bhi lene hai kyu itne careless ho aap", as she heard that, she walked inside hurriedly,"yeh main kya sunn rahi ho"said in a stern tone which made them realise her presence,"shona  beta tum kab aayi or Sanskar beta aaye baitheye", Sanskar touch their feet took blessing and occupied a seat, his wife looked serious, this shade was new, "Gadodia Saab main aap se hi puch rahi or matashree aap mujhe call nahi kar sakti kaun sa main dusre desh chali gayi thi" , "shona baccha kuch nahi hua hai theek ho main ab", "toh aap intezar kar rahe the zyada bemar hone ka hadh karte hai yaar aap Gadodia Saab", Shomi saw that Sanskar sitting quietly and watching the scenario, he came for the first time, and she thought to stop her daughter, "shona bas theek hai tumhare baba" showing her eyes, she scoffed, "sanskar beta aap baitho main aapke liye chai laa thi ho". Sanskar was watching his wife strict mode for the first time the way she was scolding her father showed the love she has for him and the way she was addressing them and making him curious to know her more 'she's hell lot of a unique personality', he remembered Uttara saying, she's a complete package, he couldn't agree more, his thoughts were broken when he heard his mother-in-law taking his name, "ji nahi woh meri meeting hai phir kabhi, main chalta ho" he then looked at her baba and her who was too busy muttering something to her baba, "aap apna khayal rakhe" said softly, he nodded smiling, he walked out. He know she won't came back running to him as she wanted to spend time with her parents so he drove back to office immediately. Swara truly to his thoughts got busy with her parents then went to Dida, Ragini too came for some time and they had a good family time.

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story.Stay tuned 🤞❤️