Chapter 19

Belated wishes of Dusshera to everyone

Belated wishes of Dusshera to everyone. Jai Mata Di 🙏❤️

************************************

Sanskar shaked his head, held her stand properly, she held his shoulders tightly in fear, "aap aap pagal, abhi main dub jaati toh" said opening her eyes, "you gotta be kidding, 2 foot ki paani mein tum dub jaati seriously" said sarcastically, she pouted angrily splash water on him, "you" said loudly, she moved away trying to run, but he held her hand and jerked her towards him in a force, he splash more water on her, both started water fight. Other family members were smiling looking at them, "kittu ko aise haste khelte dekh kitna accha lag raha hai na" said Sujata, "haan or iss khushi ki wajah hai Swara" said side hugging her, "bas ab kittu hamesha khush rahe apne past ko bhul jaye or aage bhade" said Sujata, "woh bhi ho jayega maa aap dekhna" said Aman making her smile, "chalo yaar aap log let's have fun" said Vicky dragging them, he pushed Aman, Ram pushed Vicky and Sujata pushed Ram, she too joined them. They had a pool fight, splashing water on eachother, Swara was now normal no hesitation, no awkwardness was giggling, laughing, Sanskar was having the best time, this is the first time after 2years he had laughed without any care, he enjoyed fully. They walked inside drenched completely, they got changed, Swara wore a long frock light blue colour and kept her hairs open.

Sanskar was staring at her as she walked out of the washroom, she was struggling to tie the strings on her shoulder, she was making all the angry pout, "yaar please band jaa, mere ko bahut bhukh lagi hai, pata nahi Alien Maheshwari ne kuch order k...

Sanskar was staring at her as she walked out of the washroom, she was struggling to tie the strings on her shoulder, she was making all the angry pout, "yaar please band jaa, mere ko bahut bhukh lagi hai, pata nahi Alien Maheshwari ne kuch order kiya bhi hoga ki nahi khane ke liye, upar se yeh bhi itna sata raha hai" was muttering. Sanskar couldn't hold on more and chuckled loudly, she turned to him, "aap ....aap ...yahan..." said fumbling, "haan main yahan yeh mera bhi room hai" said with a sarcastic smile, she glared him with her anger pout. He shaked his head, "accha chalo lets have food, Aman ne order kiya hai" said, she was happy after hearing about food, she tied the strings, "haan haan jaldi chalo" said and held his arm and walked out of the room.
They reached in the siting room, saw everyone already seated, there was a debate on which movie to be watched. Swasan too got seated, "ohh wow pizza" said Swara grinning, she took the slice and eat it, and moaned, "hmmm wow kya tasty hai, pizza is love" said while eating, Sanskar was looking at her with adoration, Vicky who saw him staring, shaked his head, nudged his shoulder, "abey teri hi biwi hai usko baad mein taad le warna tera pizza bhi kha jaunga" whisper slowly, Sanskar glared him and started eating, while Vicky and Aman chuckled and continued eating. As they finished eating again the debate began, "yaar main keh raha ho na Avengers dekhte hai" said Vicky, "no way bhai hum manmarziyaan dekhte hai, Vicky Kaushal ka hai" said Uttara lovingly at the mention, "chutki/princess" came a voice of possesive brother and father, both Sanskar and Ram said at a time.
Swara and Sujata giggled loudly, "so cute" said Swara looking at the brand ambassador of possesiveness, Sanskar gave her a pointed look, she stopped giggling, "accha accha, let's watch Mr. India" said Swara, making everyone surprised, "not bad bhabhi, aapki choice bahut hi unique hai aapke jaise" said Aman making her giggle. Vicky played the movie, after around 10-15 mins, Swara started feeling uneasy and all others were too engrossed in enjoying the movie, they didn't notice. Swara couldn't hold herself and fell on lap of Sanskar making him takenback and shocked, "Swara" he said loudly gaining everyone's attention. He tapped her cheek, she was having difficult in talking and breathing, she held his other hand tightly, "Swara look at me, what's happening kya ho raha hai" said frightened, wiped her tear that rolled down. "Aman call the doctor immediately" said loudly looking at her distress, "bhai take bestie to hospital, I guess she had an allergy attack" said Uttara analysing her condition. Sanskar nodded and picked in his arms, Aman and Vicky hurriedly ran out side taking out the car, "princess call Shomi ji and ask about the allergy" said Ram, she nodded and made a call.
Vicky opened the back door, Sanskar laid her and took a seat beside her, kept her head on his lap again, she hardly had her eyes open, he was rubbing her hands, "Swara look at me baba, kuch nahi hua you'll be fine ok" said softly yet with a fear. Aman was driving, Vicky was sitting on the passenger, Vicky's phone rang, it's Uttara.
Vicky - "Haan choti bol"
Uttara - "bhai bestie is allergic to mushroom, woh pizza mein mushroom sauce tha"
Vicky - "oh shit", he closed his eyes sighing, Aman too cursed himself for not keeping in mind before ordering. Sanskar heard but he was too engrossed in Swara that he didn't react.
Uttara - bhai make sure bestie hosh mein rahe, don't let her get unconscious.
Vicky hmmed but looked back at Sanskar and Swara, he ended the call.
Vicky called him twice but he didn't react, Aman too looked at Sanskar.
Vicky turned back, patted his shoulder bringing to reality, "Sanskar", he looked at him, "ahh haa" said, "Sanskar sambhal khud ko, Swara ko mushroom se allergy hai, choti ne bolo usko hosh mein rakhne...ok" said at the end blinking his eyes. He nodded, he looked at Swara, caressed her cheeks, "Swara" he called her ever so softly making her look at him, "Swara you call me Alien Maheshwari right" she nodded making him smile, "and I know isliye rakha hai because I don't talk right" said she again nodded, "aaapp.... smile bhiiii....nahi....karte....or...." she said with difficulty but couldn't talk more. Vicky smiled slightly, Aman too had a small smile, "shhh I know tum kya kehne wali ho...let me tell you ki tumhara jo partner hai yeh meri iss avatar ka kaise faida uta tha hai (Vicky looked surprised, Swara was listening curiously) ek baar hum ek meeting mein the, clients apna purposal leke aaye the, if we like only then we would give them deal (Swara didn't get much that was clear by her face) ok ok I'll not explain you about the deal, toh ek client jo thi she was basically not interested in deal but more interested in your Vicky partner  and as you know he runs away from commitment ( she smiled) haan toh meeting khatam hui or jaise hi hum bahar aane wale the, the lady tried to flirt with him, and he flirted back ( Vicky's eyes popped out, "abey maine kahan flirt kiya, partner yeh jhut bol raha hai"), ohh main koi jhut nahi bol raha, you know Swara isne uske saath selfie bhi li thi, and woh ladki isko dinner ke liye pucha toh bhaisaab khushi khushi chale gaye( "haan toh woh itne pyaar se puch rahi thi main kiska dil nahi tod tha" said Vicky), yeah right, yeh dinner pe gaya, woh dinner ke baad bolti hai, shall we date and yeh wahin fass gaya, and he came with a lie that I'm his elder brother and I have already fixed his marriage and I won't spare him if  he backs off" said, she giggled. Vicky shaked his head, Aman too had a smile but his focus was on driving, Sanskar had talked the longest for the first time, he kept holding her one hand, which she held tightly, with other hand, he was caressing her cheeks and hairs, trying to comfort her. He was fearing and trying to act strong, Swara on the other hand had difficulty staying awake but her husbands touch and his words were distracting her yet comforting her.
They reached the hospital, they immediately got in, Sanskar carried her and walked hurriedly inside, doctor was all ready to treat her, take her in an emergency ward, Sanskar laid her carefully on the stretcher, he lead her to the ward but she held his hand tightly. "Swara don't worry main idhar hi hun ok let the doctors treat you ok baba" said softly caressing her hand, he kissed her head ever so softly as if she's a porcelain doll, her hold loosened, they took her in the ward. Sanskar stood their still, Aman was filling the forms, Vicky who stood at a distant saw the scenario was filled with contentment, he believed the first time he saw Swara that she would bring love and happiness in his friend's life and now looking at Sanskar getting so effected by her, worrying for her, the way he story told her in the car reminded him of the Sanskar he know since childhood. He and Aman walked to Sanskar stood on either side of him, they kept their hands on his shoulder, he looked at them turned and hugged both of them, they too reciprocated.
"Bhai I'm sorry meri wajah se bhabhi hospitalized hui" said lowering his head, Sanskar uplifted his face, "tu pagal hai tujhe pata tha uske allergy ka" said, he shaked his head in 'no', "exactly teri galati nahi hai ok" said patting his shoulder. His parents, Uttara came to him, "kya hua doctor ne kya bola" asked Sujata, "maa abhi toh woh emergency ward mein hai" said Vicky. Sujata looked at her son, his distress look was evident about how important Swara is for him, how she is effecting him, she walked to him, cupped his face, he looked at her with frown face, "woh theek ho jaegi hmm", he nodded and held her hand which was on his face.
Shomi and Shekhar came hurriedly inside, Shekhar was looking as he will end up crying any moment, he was hell worried, Shomi was double worried for her daughter and her husband, seeing Shekhar condition, she feared that Maheshwari might misunderstand them or any other sort of problem may arise was her stress too. "Shona .... Shona theek hai" asked fumbling a lil just how Swara does when she's nervous, Sanskar held his hands made him sit, asked Vicky to get water, he kneeled down, "baba Swara theek ho jayegi aap please shant ho jaye" said rubbing his hand softly, he nodded few tears rolled down, Ram sat beside him patted his shoulder, "haan Shekhar saab aap agar aise udaas ho ke rone lag jayenge toh Shona phir aap se naraz ho jayegi hai naa" said trying to distract his mind, "haan phir aunty pe gussa karegi ki woh aap ko pareshan kar rahi hai" said Vicky chuckling slightly making others smile, "haan bilkul" said Shomi with a small smile, even Shekhar smiled a lil wiped his tears, he held Sanskar's hand which he was still rubbing with utter concentration trying to comfort him, as Shekhar held his hand he looked up at him, seeing Shekhar small smile gave him a lil relief. Doctor came out, all of them walked to him, "doctor how's Swara" asked Ram, "Mr.Maheshwari Swara is fine now, thankfully she was brought immediately agar thoda late hota toh unki condition kharab ho sakti thi, but don't worry she's fine now" said, Sujata thanked God, Shomi too closed her eyes thanking 'maa Durga', Sanskar took a breath of relief, Others too were relieved. "Doctor when can we take her home" asked Sanskar, "Mr.SM till evening she can stay, you can take her home, make sure she has only healthy food and take rest, keep hydrated as her body will be a lil weak" explained doctor. He nodded, "doctor saab kya hum mil sakte hai Shona se" asked Shomi, Sujata held her, "ji aap mil sakte, she's currently resting aap log mil sakte hai" said and walked away.
Sujata looked at her parents, "Shomi ji aap or Shekar bhaisaab jaa ke mileye Shona se pehle" said, she nodded and went inside with Shekhar.
They walked inside saw her sleeping, they sat at the chair, Shekhar ever so softly caressed her hairs, Shomi held her hand, they were emotional, seeing their 'jigar ka tukda' sick made them sick too.

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story. Do read, if liked then vote and comment you're views.
Stay tuned