Chapter 33

Sanskar sat beside Swara, the waiters served the food, Sanskar had a stern cold face which scared the staff, they consciously did their work as one mistake can risk their job, everyone started eating, Sanskar took a bite of roti and a curry, as soon as the taste hit his taste buds, he turned to Swara who too was about to keep it in her mouth, he held her hand stopping her, others were confused, "it has mushroom" said taking the bowl of mushroom curry removing from her thali, also the torn roti and curry bite she was about to eat, "tumne nahi khaya na" asked looking at her observing any symptoms, "no" said making him take a breath of relief, "Kush call the owner" said, Kush immediately stood went out to call. Dev noticed his bhai, "bhai everything ok" asked, "Swara is allergic to mushroom" said clearing everyone's doubt, Dev too got worried, "bhabhi you're ok, aap ne nahi khaya right" asked, "haan bhai relax I'm ok" said smiling. The owner walked inside, "Kundan sa yeh mushroom curry wapas le jaiye or kaun si dish mein mushroom dala hai" asked Sanskar sternly making owner sweat, "kya hua hukum acchi nahi bani hai kya" asked nervously, "Kundan sa aisi koi baat nahi hai hamari bhabhi sa ko mushroom se allergy hai" said Dev calmly, "maafi hukum" said immediately to Sanskar, "or kaun si dish mein mushroom dala hai" asked again ignoring his apology, "ji hukum or kisi mein nahi hai" said nervous, Sanskar kept even his mushroom curry aside, "yeh leke jaye" said Sanskar, the waiter came and took the mushroom, "maafi bahurani sa" said to Swara nervously, "koi baat nahi Kundan ji aap ki galti nahi hai or khana bahut accha hai" said smiling making him surprise, "dhanyawad bahurani sa" said and walked out. Swara looked at others, they had amuse look as they never saw anyone from higher class, rich behaving politely and softly to others even in their own family, but Swara was different that's the reason she is Sanskar's wife. "Guys khana thand ho raha hai" said breaking their trance, they too digged in their plates.
Others finished their food, they moved out to get icecream also to give the couple privacy, Swara looked at Sanskar who was eating his food, "kya hua or lo" said, "nahi bas" said wiping her hand, Sanskar who was eating dal batti churma took a bite and kept it near her mouth, she smiled and eat, "kitna yummy hai" said with filled mouth, he continued to feed himself and her.

Luv who forgot his phone came back, he saw Sanskar feeding her, he stood like his watched ghost immediately backout without taking his phone, he ran to others, "kya hua aise kyu bhaga jaise bhoot dekh liya ho" asked Kuhu, "bhoot nahi but exactly same feeling aayi jaise bhoot dekh liya ho", "kya bakwas kar raha hai seedhe seedhe bol kya hua" asked Kush, "you guys won't believe maine kya dekha, the ruthless businessman Sanskar Maheshwari aka Bhai sa aka hukum sa is lovingly feeding food with his own hands to his wife" stated like an announcement, Kush acted like falling  unconscious, Dev held him, "Kush tu theek hai" asked Kirti believing his acting real, "Kirti relax drama kar raha hai" said Dev jerking him, "bhai this is unbelievable" said Kush not believing, "exactly maine apni aankhon se dekha hai", "shut up yaar guys they are husband wife so what agar bhai bhabhi ko khana khila rahe toh" said Kuhu, "Kuhu, you're not understanding Sanskar bhai apne Sanskar bhai jo kisi se khana share tak nahi karte yaar woh toh b'day cake bhi jhuta nahi lete, his feeding his food this is shockingly, unbelievable" said Luv, "haan yaar true, par it's nice naa, Sanskar bhai badal rahe hai, woh bhabhi ki kitni care karte hai" said Kuhu smiling, others too had a smile, Sanskar is changing for good, "Sanskar bhai badal rahe hai but that's exclusive only for bhabhi" said Krish unknowingly making others look at him. Dev glared him, he lowered his head, "correct Krish bhai, Sanskar bhai kitna bhi badle woh sirf bhabhi ke liye hoga because she's changing him for good" said Kush.

Swara and Sanskar too came to them, Sanskar was holding her hand, "bhabhi aap ke liye kaun si favour ki icecream order kare" asked Kuhu, Swara smiled widely at the mention of ice cream, "ek chocochip or ek vanilla" said, "aap do khayengi" said Luv earning a smack from Dev, "nahi nahi chocochip mere liye or vanilla tumhare bhai ke liye" said Swara casually, Sanskar looked at her, how she does it everytime effortlessly taking care of his likes, dislikes, earlier it was his mom now his wife, 'his wife' that automatically warms his heart with joy. Dev looked at elder brother, then his bhabhi, how they take care of  each other, that made him happy, he had a smile curved. Krish looked at them and saw the undeniable understanding, he felt foolish to not see it earlier and saying awful things to his bhai and hurting him which made him guilty. Kirti was happy to see Sanskar getting the care and love he deserve, she prayed to Krishna ji to keep them happy always and together, maybe her love remain unrequited but that doesn't make her hate the person, she loved with pure heart. Love is only pure when you choose the happiness of your love, if his not meant for her then begging, snatching or doing anything cannot make him hers, if she loved him then his happiness is important for her and his happiness and love lies in Swara, how can she dislike or hate Swara, as she's such a pure hearted girl infact Kirti liked Swara and respect her more wholeheartedly only because of her, Sanskar and her are friends again.