Chapter 25

Next few days passed with Swara recovering, Sanskar was taking great care of her. The family were adoring them, Vicky didn't leave any chance to tease Sanskar. Swara liked being pampered by Sanskar, she enjoyed his care. Sanskar was giving all his attention to Swara and her health, he went to office but still called her or message to keep a check on her, Swara was always occupied in his mind. He liked pampering her, scolded her sometimes, glared her which had not that great effect on her but still when she would obey him it made him happy. Shomi and Shekhar were happiest seeing their Shona a perfect partner. Sanskar accompanied Swara to her morning walk, it became their routine.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sujata informed Ram's bua is coming to meet Sanskar's wife as she couldn't attend the wedding. Sujata was making preparations for her arrival. Swara was nervous about the arrival of bua dadi.
At night Sanskar returned from office, he was late and everyone were sleeping mostly. He entered the house, thinking everyone sleeping, he walked towards upstairs but his eyes fell on Swara, she was sleeping keeping her head on the dining table. He walked to her, patted her shoulder, "Swara", he called twice, her sleep broke she woke up, "itni jaldi subah hogi main toh aapka wait karte karte sogayi thi" said yawning. "Subah nahi hui raat hi hai, or aapko wait karne kisni kaha tha" asked, "haww matlab aapke kehne ka kya matlab hai main apni pati ka wait bhi nahi kar sakti, main ek agyakari or sanskari biwi hu arrey main toh itni sanskari hu ki mere pati ka naam bhi Sanskar hai" said grinning. His heart flatter, when his name rolled on her tongue, she took his name for the first time. She snapped her fingers breaking his trance, "kaha kho gaye" asked, he cleared his throat, "hmm tum itni raat ko, nend mein bhi kitni baatein kar sakti ho yahi soch raha tha main" said with a sarcastic smile. "Yahan khade hoke gappe mat maro, jao jaldi fresh hoke aao, main aapke liye khana garam karti hu tab tak" said walking towards kitchen. He held her hand stopping her, "tum chalo sone, main khana garam kar ke kha lunga" said with soft smile. She took her hand back, "maine abhi abhi 2min pehle kaha ki main ek sanskari biwi hu toh ek sanskari biwi apne bhuke pati ko chodke nahi soti, Maheshwari Saab" said dramatically making him shake his head in disbelief. He walked to their room, changed and got freshed, came downstairs, he saw she came out of kitchen with food. He sat and she too sat beside him, she served him,"tumne khaya" asked taking a bite. "Haan mom ne kaha aapko late aane ki aadat hai isliye main late tak bhuke nahi raho", he hmmed continued, "but agar aapko company chahiye toh I don't mind" said opening her mouth, "ahh" indicating him to feed her. He smiled feed her, he continued eating, feeding her inbetween, "aapko pata hai aapki bua aa rahi hai" said, "but meri toh koi bua nahi hai" said Sanskar confused. "Mom ne toh kaha tha, buaji aa rahi hai" said with a confused face, Sanskar realised "bua matlab woh Dad ki bua hai, hamari bua dadi" said correcting her, "ohh haa bua dadi" said with a small smile. "Waise aapse ek baat pucho" making him look at her, he nodded, "aapki jo yeh bua dadi hai woh kaisi hai..... matlab strict hai, traditional hai yaa Dida ke jaise cool hai" asked hesitatedly.
Listening to her, Sanskar came up with an idea, he smiled innerly, "actually Swara, bua dadisa jo hai woh bahut strict, woh traditions mein kafi particular hai, she doesn't like anyone talking too much, she likes girls who are traditional,respect their husband and most importantly girls should wear traditional dress like saree cover their head and face with pallu" said looking at her face. Swara was more nervous listening to his words, she was praying God to help her. Sanskar was enjoying her state, he finished eating, washed his hands kept the plate inside, came out to find Swara still in the same position. He chuckled inwardly, he tapped her shoulder making her flinch, "relax main hu, chale sone bahut late hua hai", she nodded and followed him to their room.
They came to the room, Sanskar was on his side, Swara was tossing, feeling the movements. He turned to her, "kya hua nend nahi aarahi" asked Sanskar, she shaked her head in 'no', he laid straight, he opened his arms, "come here" said, she moved to his side, kept her head on his chest, he caressed her hairs, he hmmed to make her sleep. Within some time, she slept, feeling her soft breaths, he realised she slept, he looked down at her, she was sleeping peacefully holding his t-shirt in her fist. She look like a baby while sleeping, he pecked her head softly and soon he too slept.