Chapter 34

Sanskar was worried and shocked, a panic raise in his heart, "Swara kahan hai" said loudly gaining others attention, "Jay" called his men (his main man like a right hand who took care of everything behind in the haweli on behalf of Sanskar).
Jay came to him running, "Swara kahan hai", he lowered his head, "hukum Kush baba or Krish baba bhed mein fass gaye the" said, Sanskar closed his eyes and run his hand on his hairs, "damn", he opened his eyes, "now what are you waiting, dhundo usse" yelled at him, he immediately went to search every corner, Sanskar turned to Dev and said, "in sab ko ghar pahuncha", "bhai hum bhi bhabhi ko dhund the hai" said Luv, "I don't want any of you here , leave right now" said gritting his teeth, they flinched and left with other guards. Dev too moved to other shops finding Swara, Sanskar was running looking every corner to find her, his heart was beating loudly, he cursed himself to leave her hand only if he had hold of her hand then she wouldn't be missing, he felt failed.
"Hukum" called Jay gaining his attention, he ran in the direction, Jay pointed his finger to a small shop, a petite figure of girl was sitting on the stool keeping her head on her folded arms, her face was hidden, he walked to her hurriedly called ever so gently, "kiddo", listening to the familiar voice  Swara looked up to find her husband standing in front of her, she without wasting a second, jumped into his arms, hide her face in the crock of his neck, sobbed badly, "aap bahut bure hai" said between her hiccups.

Sanskar had the most difficult 10 mins of life, the hunt of his lil wife, his kiddo, as soon he saw her face which was completely red due to continuous crying, her eyes puffed, her hairs a lil dishelved, his heart churn at the site, her ever so smiling wife and cheerful wife crying state pricked him.

Sanskar wrapped his arms around her back and other caressed her hairs, "bas bas baccha stop crying" said breaking the hug, but she wasn't leaving him, she hide her face in his chest, fisted his shirt tightly.

Dev and Jay were looking at the reunion, they took a breath of relief after finding Swara, even they felt bad seeing her crying, Sanskar's anger was worst and they didn't wanted to face his wrath specially Jay.
Sanskar looked at Jay, "Pani" said, Jay immediately got a water bottle and gave him, Sanskar took his handkerchief, wetted it, "Kiddo, look at me baba" said softly, she peeked from his chest, looked up, he gently wiped her face cleaning the dried tears. Swara's chin wobble again, her eyes welled up again, Sanskar sighed and carried her, walked to the car, Swara kept her head on his chest, didn't let go her fist.