Chapter 38

Sanskar took a sharp breath, he rubbed his face and looked at Dida, his eyes reflected guilt, "Dida I'm very sorry, I know there's no justification, even I didn't know why I uttered that word, it's just I didn't wanted Swara to say something which will hurt both maa and her at the end" said, "I understand Sanskar, mujhe pata hai tum pehle se hi guilty ho maine tumhe yeh sab guilty feel karane nahi bola, tum Shona ke pati ho tumhara yeh jaane ka haq hai, Shona kuch bhi ho tumhe yaa kisko bhi yeh baatein nahi bolti woh aisi hi hai woh apna pain kisi se share nahi karti, Shomi ke faisle ne uspe jo impact dala hai woh aaj bhi hai, usse aaj bhi lagta hai ki woh kisi ki priority nahi ban sakti hai,sab usse dur karne ki koshish karte hai just because she was fragile, that's the reason woh khud ko strong prove karni koshish karti, end up hurting herself, I want ki woh apni weakness ko bhi embrace kariye" said sighing sadly.
"Kafi time hogaya hai, tum sojao" said and stood up to leave, "Dida", he called her, he held her hand, "I promise you, I'll embrace all her sides be it her strength, her weakness, her childishness, her maturity everything" said with genuine sincerity. Dida smiled, patted his cheek and nodded with a smile.
He walked her to the room, then went to his room, he laid on the bed, he looked at her side, "I'm sorry Kiddo" said and closed his eyes eventually after all the events he was tired sleep consumed him.

Next day they soon went to hospital.
In hospital, Swara woke up, she saw herself on the sofa, Abhi was awake, Shekhar was still sleeping, "good morning Shona" said Abhi as he saw her awake, "good morning bhaiya, aapne mujhe yahan sofa pe sula or aap khud wahan chair pe baithe rahe", "tumhe sofa pe maine nahi tumhare pati ne sulaya hai" said with a smile. Swara was amused, she shaked her head and went to freshen up.
When she was back, she saw Shekhar awake and Shomi and Dida too present, Abhi was missing.
"Bhaiya kahan hai" asked, "woh Sanskar or Abhi doctor se milne gaye hai", she just nodded, "Sanskar kal humhe Maheshwari mansion leke gaya, hum wahin se aa rahe hai" said Shomi but Swara didn't react to her, Shomi felt bad, Swara was ignoring her.
Sanskar on the other hand wanted to meet his wife also apologize her, he wanted to see her, waking up next to her daily, starting his day with her good morning wish and his favourite flower by her and not in her absence he felt his morning incomplete, he was missing her.
He entered the room after Abhi, he's eyes fell on his wife who didn't even acknowledge his presence, he knows she's anger and hurt. His parents came after sometime with Uttara, they enquire Shekhar about his health.

Sanskar looking at everyone busy in talks, moved to his wife, she was standing in a corner, he stood beside her, she felt his presence still didn't look at him. "Dekhogi nahi" asked but didn't get any response, "baat bhi nahi karogi" again didn't get any response, before he could say anything, his phone binged with notification, Aman has message him to reach office for a meeting, he sighed, he looked at Swara. Even though she didn't look at him or talk all her attention was him. Sanskar had to leave immediately, he saw her looking front at others, he bend and kissed her cheek making her eyes go wide, "bye Kiddo" said softly his breath hitting her face. She told like a statue didn't know how to react, while Sanskar informed everyone about his leaving. He went out not before glancing his wife who was still immobile, his lips curved in a smile.
"Tumhe kya hua Shona, aise kyu khadi ho" asked Dida shaking her bringing her to reality, she blinked her eyes several times and shaked her head in 'no', she looked around but didn't find her husband, "tabiyat theek hai" asked Abhi trying to touch her face but she backed making him and others confuse, she kept her hand on her cheek where her husband has kissed few minutes back. "Bhaiya I'm fine, main abhi aayi", she said and ran into washroom without waiting for response. She saw her face in the mirror, she saw her cheeks heated, slightly pinkish. The kiss replayed in her mind making her blush more, "ahhh, Kittu ji I won't spare you" said and walked out normally.

Sanskar walked inside Karma, he was back after few days. He walked inside not paying any heed to their greetings, he straight way reached his cabin, Aman walked inside brief him about the meeting, they went to the meeting hall. His meeting went on, in his SM style point out their flaws,they were scared that he might fire them but today he was in a better mood. Even though,Swara not talking to him is bothering him yet the kiss made his day, he didn't know what came into him that he ended up kissing her, ohh just chuck it, it was a kiss on cheek not on her lips... Ohh goodness just at the mention of it makes his heart skip a beat, he shaked his head got back to his work. He had the busy schedule today as he was unavailable for few days, many meetings are lined up.
He don't think so if he would get a chance to meet his wife today again, nevertheless he will wrap up everything today and meet her tomorrow.