Chapter 11

Sanskar was going through the files when Vicky barged in, "ohh dulhe raja" said and got seated, Sanskar just shaked his head, he asked again with a smirk, "kaisa tha", Sanskar asked "kya" and took a sip of coffee, "first night", Sanskar spit the coffee, Vicky controlling his laugh, passed tissues, "what the hell, have you lost it", cleaned himself, "not really" said chuckling, "yaar baatein toh kari hogi pehle baar you got to talk to her in person" he just hmmed, "waise kya bola partner ne", "partner" asked raising his eyebrow, "yeah partner, bhai whatever we made assumptions about Swara, she is completely different from it", he threw the tissue on him, "exactly it was you who kept telling she's like her sister... Ragini simple and traditional but no she's wildly crazy", Vicky caught the tissues chuckled, "aisa bhi kya kar diya". Sanskar sighed and told him everything that happened from last night to till now except for holding her hand and sleeping, staring her obviously he won't say that. As he ended Vicky bursted out laughing, Sanskar looked at him and throwed a file, "out right now", Vicky got up, "gladly" he went out laughing.
Swara had her family time then came back to Maheshwari mansion, she walked in and sat on the sofa throwing her phone aside, muttering curses, she sat with a angry pout.
Uttara saw her and walked to her, "kya hogaya itne gusse mein kyu ho", "pucho mat yeh jo tumhare bhai hai na agar galti se mere haath lag gaye na ab maine unki gard aisa marodke aise nichodke" showing in actions how exactly she'll do it while gritting her teeths, Uttara chuckled, "accha theek hai par kiya kya unhone", "kiya kya ek toh unko baadi ka address nahi pata yaar duniya ka kaunsa pati hota hai jisse apni biwi ke mayke ka pata nahi pata or abhi driver ko bhej diya mujhe pick karne", Uttara giggled at her complaints earning a glare, she shush not to make her more anger, "accha yaar tum unse naraz ho jao mere se kyu ho rahi ho", "yeah you're right btw mom-in-law or papa kahan hai, kaka or kaki bhi dikh rahe", "tumhare mom-in-law and papa ko kuch kaam tha toh they are out or kaka gaye hai bazar, kaki kitchen mein hai or ab mujhe late ho raha hai I have to go to college", "okay, complete hogaya assignment", "haan or 2 hai I'll finish it at night this one is urgent toh abhi submit karke aati ho", "theek hai bye". Uttara left to college, the driver came to Swara, "madam yeh aapka guitar" handing her guitar, she got it as she can play it often here too, "thank you bhaiya", she took her phone and went to her room. She got changed, took her guitar started stroking it softly, began singing.

Hum cheez hain bade kaam ki, Yaaram
Humein kaam pe rakh lo kabhi, Yaaram
Hum cheez hain bade kaam ki, Yaaram

Sanskar who wrapped his work, came back home, heard the singing voice, the voice was coming from his room, he ran upstairs.

Ho suraj se pehle jagayenge
Aur akhbaar ki sab surkhiyaan hum gungunayenge
Pesh karenge garm chai phir
Koi khabar aayi na pasand toh, end badal denge

He saw her playing guitar, she had wide smile singing, he was lost in her voice, it's fresh like breathe.

Ho munh khuli jamhaai pe
Hum bajaayein chutkiyaan
Dhoop na tum ko lage
Khol denge chhatariyaan
Peechhe peechhe din bhar
Ghar daftar mein le ke chalenge hum

He felt like a dream looking her singing and playing guitar.

Tumhaari filein, tumhaari diary
Gaadi ki chaabiyan, tumhaari enakein
Tumhaara laptop, tumhaari cap, phone
Aur apna dil, kanwaara dil
Pyaar mein haara bechara dil
Aur apna dil, kanwara dil
Pyaar mein haara, bechara dil…

As she stroke the last, He went to her and snatched the guitar, she looked up to find him in rage, glaring her angrily. "How dare you touch my guitar, who the hell gave you right to intrude my personal things, ek din nahi hua and you are already messing up things, throwing all your rights of being my wife, how...". He was cut by the shattering sound of a vase, Swara was looking at him throwing draggers, Sanskar tried to say but stopped by she showed him hand, "don't, don't you dare bina baat jane chillana aata hai toh baat jane ka patience bhi rakho", she held the guitar, seized it, "aakhein hai, padhne aata hai, toh yeh dekho kya likha hai isspe", showing a name curved on the backside of the guitar, he looked at it and realisation drawn him,"haan kya likha hai 'Swara' or Swara kiska naam hai, aap ka toh ho nahi sakta toh pata chala yeh mera hai" said gritting her teeth seething in anger, "sor...", he felt embarassed to react without knowing and guilt for shouting on her but he was mercily again cut, "don't, don't you dare come up with that word so easily, baadi ka address pata nahi tha jane diya, driver ko bhej diya pick karne or ab yahan khade hoke bematlab ka mujhe attitude dekha rahe ho and look at this mere guitar ke strings tod diye do you even know iss guitar ke liye maine kitne papad bele hai, matashree ko pataya, this guitar, mujhe Gadodia Saab ne diya tha on winning the singing competition, I won't spare you easily , main aise hi kisko jane nahi deti and you're my husband right, you have to pay for it taki future main yaad rahe mujhse pange lene se pehle" smirking at the end, he cursed himself mentally, he know his wife his hell of crazy girl and she'll make him do anything, "pehle toh you are going to get this guitar fixed asap or tab tak mere samne bhi mat aana warna aapka guitar dondh kar aapke sar pe de marungi samjhe aap", she told loudly, he was helpless so couldn't do anything then agreeing, he nodded,"good or yeh jo vase futa hai aisa hi ek or laa ke yahan rakh dena kyunki tuta toh aap hi ki wajah se hai toh aap ko hi lana hai", he looked at her shocked, 'what but she broke it', he can't argue with her especially when his at fault so better to remain quiet, he took the guitar walked out of the room, "yeh sab matashree ke chakkar mein ho raha hai, agar shaadi nahi hui hoti toh main iss khadoos, akdu, sadu, alien ko kutt kutt ke chutney bana deti" she said which was heard by him, he shaked his head and left.
Sanskar reached the shop, the regular one where he used to get his guitar repaired most of the time, he used to visit these place two years ago on regular basis but after that he stopped coming on the route too. He entered, the owner looked at him shocked and surprised, "Sanskar Sir aap", "aap ko dekhe kitna time hogaya or aapne toh aana hi chod diya kaise ho aap sir", "main thik ho tum kaise ho Jai", "theek hu Sir, aap ka guitar repair karna hai sir" looking at the guitar, he nodded and passed it. He looked at the broken strings,"ho jayega Sir, bas adha ghanta mein",he nodded, he looked around the shop. There were many musical instruments, he was going through them except for guitar, the only guitar he touched after his major breakthrough was his wife's, Swara. Soon the guitar was repaired, "Sir hogaya hai aap play kar ke de lijiye ek baar", he said and went back to attend other customers, Sanskar went to the upstairs, his a regular costumer and also have helped Jai during his tough time, so Jai respected him alot, the terrace had a house where Jai stays, there's a open corridor where Sanskar used to sit and play guitar sometimes. He sat on the usual place, held the guitar, unknowingly his fingers started stroking the strings, he was in a trance and started singing the other part of the song his wife was singing.