Chapter 17

Swara looked at everyone, they were waiting for her answer, "hmm kya hum ghar par reh sakte hai" said a lil unsure, they were confused, "what yaar besti, tum bhi bhai jaise boring baatein kar rahi ho" said chided, Swara looked at him and giggled, he saw Uttara with a raised eyebrow, she realised what she said and bite her tongue, then he looked at Swara who was giggling, he gave her the same look, she immediately stopped, she point at herself 👈, she shaked her head in 'no' and pointed at Uttara. He shaked his head, his parents chuckled looking at them, "par beta ghar par kyu, I mean jaate hai naa jahan bolo" said Ram composing himself, "haan besti please yaar" said pouting, "arrey besti I have a master blaster plan ki tumhe bahar jane se zyada maza aayega" said excitedly, "what really par kya", "just wait and watch par aap log tab tak change karlo or garden mein aajana" said grinning, they were confused but nevertheless agreed, "mom aap saadi mat pehena kuch bhi comfortable pehen lo" said again, "par Shona main saadi mein comfortable hu", "mom please pretty please" said making a cute pout face, Sanskar looked at her with loving eyes, his eyes shine looking at her, Sujata looked at Sanskar and then Swara, she nodded making Swara smile widely.
Everyone walked to their rooms to change but Sanskar and Swara were still in the dining hall, "aap ko alag se bolo, yaa phir amantran patra chapwadu" said with a sarcastic smile, "no need, I guess you need to change" said, "par kyu mere kapde theek hi hai" said looking at her clothes, "iske liye" said and poured water on her, she looked at him with open mouth, "yeh aap", "now you have to change tit for tat" said smirking showing her glass, "dekh lungi aapko" said stomping her foot and walked upstairs. He was laughing at her, she turned, "hasna band karo or Vicky partner or Aman bhai ko call kar ke bolao" said glaring him and went, he chuckled, took his phone and called them.
After making calls, he checked out his few important mails then went to the room, he entered the room and the scene infront of him made him amused.

Swara was sitting on chair, kept her feet on a table, trying to tie laces, it looked weird and funny, god he got such a kiddo wife who keep doing weird things

Swara was sitting on chair, kept her feet on a table, trying to tie laces, it looked weird and funny, god he got such a kiddo wife who keep doing weird things. He shaked his head and moved towards her, "kya kar rahi ho" asked, she looked at him then again concentrate on the laces, "kabaddi khel rahi hu", "woh dekh raha hai", she looked at him and furrowed her eyebrows, "aap ko nahi lagta aap kuch zyada hi sarcasm jhadh rahe ho" said with a pout, he smiled at lil but hide it , she was again back to her laces tying mission. He walked to the table, held her feet, she jumped and jerked immediately, "yeh aap kya kar rahe hai" said hurriedly, "I'll tie the laces" said calmly, "nahi nahi it's fine main kar lungi" said looking here and there, "I can see that, tum iske sath sham tak kabaddi khelti rahogi and what about your surprise, sab wait kar rahe honge" said trying to ease her, she seemed awkward, she looked at him, he nodded, asked her to sit with eyes, she sat kept her foot back on table, he held her foot, she was nervous. He kept his full focus on the laces but can feel her gaze, she was staring him unknowingly. "It's done" said after tying, he looked at her who was still staring him, but as he's fell on her, she came out of the zone, immediately stood up making her stumble a lil but he held her wrist in reflex, "careful lag jati abhi" said softly checking if she got hurt anywhere. Swara took her hand out of his hold, "hume chalna chahiye sab wait kar rahe hai" said and rushed out. He smiled looking at her retiring figure, he too followed her.