Chapter 21

Sanskar was sleeping but his sleep broke at the noise of sobbing, he immediately turned and looked at Swara, she held the quilt tight in her fist, her eyes closed, tears flowing and sobbing, Sanskar on the light. "Swara what happened, ro kyu rahi ho" asked patting her, she looked at him with teary eyes, pouted, "dukh raha hai" and sobbed again. He cupped her face, "kahan dukh raha hai baba, bol toh" asked caressing her cheek, she pointed at her shoulder, and again few more tears escaped. "Ok shant baba, wait a sec" said and took out the cream doctor prescribed for the rashes. "Swara comeon get up, main yeh cream laga deta ho abhi theek ho jayega" said, helped to sit. Her back towards his front, he slowed move her hairs, took a cream and put it on her rashes, feeling the cold touch of cream, she held his other hand which was on the bed. "It's ok, kuch nahi hua  relax" said softly, he applied gently tried not to hurt her. Swara had her eyes closed throughout, after he was done, he wiped his hand with a tissue, kept the cream back, "dekho hogaya, now you'll feel better comeon sleep, but sleep on your right shoulder ok" said, she just hmm. He helped her to lie on bed, he too laid saw her, she was fidgeting her fingers, "kya hua nend nahi aari", she pouted and shaked her head in 'no', tears welled up again, "hey what happened Swara, phir se dukh raha hai, hospital chale" asked in panic, she shaked her head in 'no', "mujhe neend nahi aari, mujhe sona hai" said with a crying pout, "ok ok relax" said wiping her tears. Now he understood why Shomi maa was adamant to take her home, Swara becomes a kid and cranky, he moved his hand in his hairs, 'how to make her sleep', he closed his eyes and flash, an idea. He laid on bed, "come here" he slowed his open arm, she moved to his side slowly, she kept her head on his chest.

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain

Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

-----------------------------------------------------------
He kept caressing her hairs softly, she held his vest in her fist, her soft breaths indicates him, she slept. He looked at her, she was in deep sleep, he was satisfied that he could make her sleep. He had sang twice that too because of his wife, she has an positive impact on his life, he looked at her, she looked so innocent just like babies, he couldn't help but smile, "such a kiddo" he said and pecked her head and unknowingly he too fell asleep, for the first time after two and half years his sleeping peacefully with a smile curved on his lips, and the reason to it is too sleeping his arms peacefully.