Chapter 39

Breaking the hug, "mujhe bhuk lagi hai" said with her ever so cute pout making him smile wide, he pulled her cheeks, "ok kiddo let's fill your tiny tummy" said holding her hands walking to the chairs, he pulled the chair for her, she gave a look of 'Im impressed', while he shaked his head, he took his chair which was kept opposite and placed beside her. "Toh kya se start kare" asked her, she looked at all her favourite dishes, puchka (Pani puri/golgappe), cheese veg sandwich, pizza, pava bhaji, chocolate pastry.
She was looking everything with love eyes, she was confused from where to start, Sanskar chuckled at her pout, "hmm let's start from your favourite puchka", he put in her mouth, she closed her eyes and relish the taste, "yummm....itna tasty hai...I love it" said with filled mouth, looked at him who was smiling, "aap ko kaise pata hai mera favourite hai", "jaise tumhe meri pasand napasand pata hai waise mujhe bhi apni biwi ki pasand napasand pata honi chahiye" said feeding pizza slice, she ate a bite, and turn his hand towards him, "aap bhi khao" said. Even though he's a health freak doesn't like all this unhealthy junk fast foods but can't deny his wife so he too eat, he feed her every dish, he too eat some. "Bass", she said holding his hand, "mera tummy full hogaya ab or khaya toh phad jayega" said rubbing her tummy.

He shaked his head, wiped his hands, took a tissue, hold her cheeks pressed it making her lips into a pout, wiped her lips, she looked at him blinking her eyes rapidly, Sanskar saw her and then his hand, his eyes stopped on her lips again he looked back at her eyes who was staring at him, he released her cheeks, throw the tissue. Swara looked here and there, "kittu ji" called him, he turned to her, "haan", "yeh sab khane ka kya karna hai", "aap na yeh pack karwane bolo phir hum raste mein kisko dete hai, khana waste nahi hona chahiye right" said again, he nodded with a smile.
He got the food packed, "let's go" said to her, she nodded holding his hand they walked to the car, "main drive karu please please" said with a pout, he nodded and passed her the keys, he took the passenger seat, she happily took the seat and started driving.
She was driving smoothly, in no time he drifted to sleep, Swara glanced at him, she smiled, she saw how his eyes looked tried that's the reason she wanted driving.
Soon the car haulted at baadi, "Sanskar", she called him softly, he didn't wake, she shaked him, "kittu ji" called loudly which made him jerk and all his sleep flew, "kya hua", he asked, "nothing hum pahunch gaye" said shrugging her shoulders, he looked around saw they are at baadi, " yeh kaunsa tareeka hota hai kisko jagne ka" said irritated, "maine pyaar se bhi uthaya tha par aap nahi uthe I had no option" said giving him 'matter of fact' look, he shaked his head and got down, Swara too got down smiling sheepish.

Shomi opened the door for them, "Sanskar beta", "kaise hai aap maa, baba kaise hai ab", "theek hai beta andar aao" said giving him space to enter, they sat on sofa, Shekhar too was sitting there, "kaise hai aap baba", "theek hu beta, Shomi khana lagao bacche thake aaye hai", "baba uski zarurat nahi hai hum bahar se khake aaye hai", "Gadodia Saab aap ne khana khaya", "abhi bas khane wale the", "Shona Sanskar ko kamre mein le jao, beta rest karo" said Shomi.
Swara and Sanskar entered her room, her room give her vibes vibrant and cheerful, "no doubt I call you kiddo, you still have stuff toys" said Sanskar teasingly, "haan toh I loved it aap ko kya pareshani hai" said making faces.
Sanskar left to change, he was really tired as he had tight schedule since past 3 days, he just want to sleep, he came back to see Swara was sitting in her swing with stuff toy of a bunny.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.