Reincarnated as the feeble daughter of King

All chapters are burning.
Hola, everyone! This is Izzy, a not-so-real aspiring writer. Just wanna remind you that do bear and don't expect too much from my story because I'm still in the process of learning how to write and put my best thoughts into words. Be reminded that my stories are flawed, it wasn't perfect at all, I just write what comes to my mind. If you have any queries or found something wrong with my story, don't hesitate to DM me because I am always willing to learn. Just be gentle with your words.
Thank you! :)

*****

This story is a work of fiction.
Names, places, characters, and businesses are fictitious unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

Please be advised that this story contains sensitive content, graphic depiction of violence including k///ng, mature themes, and strong language that are highly not suitable for a very young audience. I'm telling this here so I wouldn't need to remind you of every chapter.

Also, remember that I'm new in writing so expect that my works may contain grammatical and spelling errors. Hoping for your understanding.

All the story I wrote is based on my imagination and all photos that I used in my story are not mine, credit to the rightful owner.

*****

THIS STORY IS NOT RELATED TO REAL LIFE AND SOME SITUATIONS OR PLACES IS NOT EXISTING.

                                 *****

      I am deeply telling and pleasing everyone who will read the story that don't compare mine to your stories or any story that you read. If you don't like my story just leave it in peace. If you don't like my characters, just leave it. Don't do destructive criticism and tell me what should and shouldn't because I'm the one who wrote it and I'm the one who owns it, though, I am always open to constructive criticism.

       Please support, share, and vote. 🙏Leaving positive comments will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

                                                -Izzy

                      °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

                               ⚠️⚠️⚠️

               PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

                    All rights reserved.