Chapter 3

"What do you mean she stabbed you?" Tumingin ako sa katabi ni Satana na kapatid ko kuno bilang si Xianna na kunot na rin ang noo.

"Didn't you know brother?" I acted like I was also shocked.

"Um...we should start eating now, since prince Asher is kinda look hungry now haha." I saw how she rushed to get food and I could feel how nervous she was. Damn, masiyado siyang halatado. She should learn sa akin kung paano maging magaling na aktres.

"No, I'm not. Let her talk." I gulp on how his voice sounds cold. I looked at him and saw that he was still staring at me. Iniwas ba niya yung tingin niya sa akin o hindi?

And in that, I saw that he had brown hair reaching his shoulder and some strand of his hair was on the side of his face, he have long hair huh? I saw how his green eyes looks cold like an ice, he have this pointed nose and perfect shape of lips, he's jaw line is visible and he also have the perfect fair-skin, to be short, he's a goddamn fire! He looks so fine!

Umiwas ako ng tingin nang mapagtantong napatagal nanaman ang titig ko.

"What do you mean dagger? Isn't it just a manual fight? No use of magic or any weapon?" Tumingin ako sa katabi ko. 

"Maybe she's lying." Tumingin ako sa nanay ni Satana.

"Oh no, I'm really not!" Inosente kong pagtanggi, innocent look can also destroy you guys, so you better be good. "I thought you allow a dagger in our fight and I just didn't heard or know it that's why she only have it." Sabi ko na talaga nga namang nagmumukhang tanga, pero siyempre, that's part of an act.

"Satana." Malamig na tawag ni Ryle kay Satana at ang tingin nito'y parang kaya niyang patayin ang kapatid sa isang segundo lamang.

"No, brother!" She denied so fast that made her look really guilty, magsisinungaling pa siya e may ebidensiya ako, kung ipinakita ko ang sugat ko ay paniguradong malalaman nilang nagsisinungaling ito and it will fucking destroy their trust for her.

"Are you sure about what you are saying, Azalea?" Tanong ng tatay nila... I mean tatay ko? Yuck. Tatay ni Xianna.

"Yes, father, of course." Inosenteng saad ko pa.

"Do you have proof?" He asked. Pray, Satana, this is just a start.

I didn't speak for a minute and look around, nang makalipas ang isang minutong paghihintay nila ay nakita kong ngumiti ng nakakaloka si Satana kasama ang nanay niya.

"See, she doesn't have any proof 'cause she's lying." Satana said, go Satana, I'm giving you more time to destroy your image in front of this guys. "And why would I stabbed her if she's my sister? You know that I still care for her, right, father?" Sabi ni Satana na ikinayuko ko para pigilan ang tawa ko.

"She's right!" Sabi naman ng nanay ni Satana.

"Father, I suggest that you give her a punishment for lying." Doon na ako natawa ng wala sa oras, but I stopped when I felt their stare. I pulled myself together and face them with that innocent look again, buti na lang inosente talaga tignan si Xianna kaya hindi ako nahihirapan sa pag-arte.

But this girl is really making me laugh. "But sister..." I said with my low voice.

"You dare to destroy my image in front of our father and guest...you should be punish!" Sabi nito ng may diin sa boses.

"Sister..." I called again pero masama niya akong tinignan at tumingin sa hari.

"I want her to get exile for 1 week!" Sabi nito.

"Sister, you should listen to me first." I said and stand up, that gain attention of course, mas mabuti 'yan.

"What? You wanna say sorry?" She smirked.