p a r t f o u r

December 22nd, 2018.
St Louis Calgary
— — —

"Let's go ladies!"

I giggled, waving at Vince and Sammy as they walked outside of the airport, they made it to the car and I got out to open the trunk.

"We got it, you don't have to help." Sammy laughed, putting his bag down. "Oh I wasn't helping, I got out to stretch my legs." I laughed as well, hugging him.

"Sounds like you," he chuckled, "how you been?" "I've been alright, studying hasn't been as hard, so I've been in such a great mood." I giggled.

"Good, that's great." He smiled, patting me on the back.

"Hey, let's get in, this place is getting crowded." Vince laughed, walking to the drivers seat.

Sammy and I agreed, and we all got in the car.

"Wait, how the hell did you end up in my seat?" I asked, looking at Vince. He laughed and shrugged, pulling out of the spot and driving away.

"You got a charger I can borrow? I told the guys I'd let them know when we got here." Sammy asked, from the backseat. I handed him my charger and pulled out my phone, checking the time before putting it away and giving Vince the directions back to my apartment.

— — —

"Somebody can take the second room?" I suggested, looking at them both. We were trying to figure out sleeping plans.

"I can take the couch," Vince shrugged, "like I said, I really don't care." "You're not taking the couch." I rolled my eyes, giggling.

"You know what," I continued, "Sam can take the second room, you can sleep in my bed." "What? Where are you gonna sleep?" Vince asked. "In my bed, it's big enough for two." I shrugged.

Vince and Sammy shared a look, and Vince shrugged as well, "alright, sure."

"Great, now that we got that settled, let's figure out dinner." I giggled, sitting on the couch.

— — —

We decided on pizza, and I somehow got talked into going out. It was hard finding a place open so late, but we did it.

So I found myself in my closet, changing into a pair of jeans and a black long sleeve.

I fixed my hair in the mirror and went back to the living room, where Sam looked up from his phone and shot me a smile, "you look nice."

"Thank you," I returned the smile, picking up my phone, and my purse, "you guys ready?"

"Yea, come on." Vince mumbled, and they both stood up, putting their phones away.

I walked ahead of them as we made our way down the flights of stairs, eventually making it to my car. Sammy climbed in the back, while Vince sat in the drivers seat again.

"You know, this is my car." I giggled, sitting beside him.

"And you have an injured arm, take it easy, I can drive." He laughed, starting the car.

"Mm.." Sammy hummed in disagreements causing Vince and I to laugh. "You.. be quiet." Vince told him.

"Let's not forget about the one time you-"
"shut up!" Vince cut him off, pulling out of the spot before driving off.

Sammy was on his phone the whole time, he had been pretty silent, we almost forgot he was back there, until he started shuffling around.

"Why do you a baseball bat back here?"