p a r t t e n

December 28th, 2018.
Buffalo St Louis
— — —

"Good morning gorgeous."

I looked up and smiled as Vince walked downstairs, "morning handsome."

"Do you happen to know what time our flight is?" He asked, walking into the kitchen as I handed him a plate, "thank you."

"Mhm, our flight is at.." I checked my watch, "not sure, you'd have to call Sammy." I shrugged, looking back towards him.

"Alright, you make coffee?"

"Mhm," I nodded, "it's on the table," I shot him a smile and turned the stove off, "just how you like it too." "Mm, thank you." He kissed my cheek and opened the fridge.

"When you come over here, bring the bacon please." "Alright." He nodded and grabbed the plate, following close behind as we walked towards the table.

We sat down across from each other and ate in silence. He brushed his leg against mine, causing me to look up at him. Thinking it was an accident, I just brushed it off and continued eating.

And then he did it again, and then wrapped both of his legs around mine.

I breathed a laugh and shook my head, ignoring it once again, until he laid his legs in my lap.

"Are you comfortable?" I laughed, looking at him. "Getting there." He nodded, taking the bacon from my plate.

My phone went off in the kitchen, I went to go get it, before I remembered that I was trapped.

I sat back down and saw Vince take his phone out of his pocket.

"It was the groupchat, Sammy said our flight leaves at nine, but we have to meet up with everyone by eight, so that we can check in and all that."

"Great, thanks," I mumbled, moving his feet off of me and standing up, "you got practice today?"

Vince checked his phone, "yea, about an hour from now, why?"

I shrugged, "I was thinking about joining."

He looked up at me, shooting me a small smile, "it's only for a couple hours, then we'd have to come back here and get ready to leave."

"I know, I just want to lace up my skates." I nodded, laughing as I took his plate.

"Can you even lace them up? Like with your arm and all?" He asked, sarcastically.

I walked up behind him and smacked the back of his head, "yes actually, it's like tying my shoes."

He just snorted a laugh, "then I guess that's pretty hard for you too." "Fuck you Dunner." I laughed and walked away.

— — —

"Kay! You're here!" Robby smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

"Robby! Hi buddy!" I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. "I didn't think you were staying, I just assumed you went back to Seattle." He mumbled, hugging me a little tighter.

champ : Vince Dunnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें