Part 5

November 14th 2010 - Abu Dhabi:

The final race of the season.

The 2010 Drivers World Champion title decider.

Emilia Senna or Sebastian Vettel?

Williams or Red Bull?

Who would be the hero and who would the villain?

Emilia was on edge as she drove the tarmac, constantly glancing into her mirrors to find that Sebastian's car was getting closer. She had stolen pole position from him at lap 10 and since then, he had been hunting her down but was struggling to close the gap she had been building.

"Okay Em," Pedro's voice rings in her ears. "How we feeling?"

"Fine, how many more laps?" She sounded robotic as she spoke.

"Entering lap 53, Vettel 3.7 behind."

The Williams pit wall was on edge as they focussed on their championship leading car.

Inside the car, Emilia was on autopilot. She had been ever since she had pulled her helmet on in the garage, focussed on nothing other than winning this race and having more points over her best friend to make sure she won the championship.

Now that it was in the palm of her hand and she had to make sure she held on tightly.

"Vettel 3.1 behind, Em."

"Hit the apex, wait, wait, wait. Now! Go Emmy, go!"

"Okay," Ayrton Senna smiled at his daughter. "Hey! Eyes on the road!"

"This one is hard," Ayrton warns. "To the left, take some of the curb. There you go!"

Her father's voice rang through her head, directing her around each corner even though Ayrton Senna himself had never raced the circuit, it was nice to know he was there with her. Telling her when to brake, how long to hold the brake on for, when to turn the wheel to make sure she hit the apex perfectly and then when to smash her foot onto the accelerator pedal.

"Lap 55, Em, Lap 55." Pedro calls out. "Bring it home."

And bring it home she did.

The lap was perfect, a masterpiece in fact. Breaking the fastest lap record for the circuit at the same time as being the lap that kept Sebastian Vettel at bay and allowed Emilia to take pole.

She crossed the line in pole position, waving at her team who were hung over the catch fencing before she began her cooldown lap with the voice of Pedro and her team principal screaming in her radio. The ringing in her ears was so loud she didn't even hear them tell her she was champion until a few corners after she'd crossed the line.

"EMILIA SENNA YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!" Frank Williams' voice comes through the radio. "YOU ARE THE 2010 WORLD CHAMPION!"

"I'M FUCKING CHAMPION!?" She screams.

"YES EM! YOU ARE! YOU DID IT!" Pedro shouts back, laughing.

"YOUR JOKING!? PEDRO YOU ARE A SICK MAN!"

"I'M NOT JOKING! YOUR CHAMPION EM, YOU DID IT!"

"HOLY SHIT!" She was laughing now.

Emilia brought the car back around to the start/finish straight before stopping smack bang on the start/finish line and performing no-handed donuts whilst sticking her hands out of the cockpit.

Until she was forced to stop because the FIA were a bunch of spoil sporting wankers.

So, with one final lap, she brought the car back around the track, still celebrating wildly along with her team, Frank and Pedro down the radio.