Part 22

When Daniel Ricciardo won the 2018 Monaco Grand Prix, Emilia Senna found herself stood in the middle of the media pen doing a shoey.

And she could now say that it was one of the most disgusting things she had ever done.

The race on her side hadn't been great, she had been in P17 when she'd retired on lap 70 (8 laps from the finish) with brake issues (for the second time that season). So the Brazilian was slightly shaken up in her drivers room until she'd pulled herself together and left for media.

Her first time actually doing media that weekend...

But the scenes that led up to the double shoey between the Red Bull race winner and the McLaren race failure were enough to provide all of the media teams and the other drivers around with some quality entertainment.

Watching Daniel Ricciardo completely abandon his PR manager and start jogging towards the media pen holding his shoes and champagne bottle, calling out for Emilia who was in the middle of doing an interview for the Brazilian media. The Australian then reaching her, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her backwards as she laughed, telling her how she had to live up to their deal and watching as Emilia shrugged but refused to back down.

Having everyone around cheering them on as Emilia took the shoe filled with champagne and down it after Daniel shouted go.

The wholesomeness of the moment after when Emilia threw her arms around Daniel to finally be able to congratulate him and Daniel picking Emilia up to spin her around in the air.

Then they spilt off to finish their media.

Emilia was pulling her McLaren shirt over her head in her drivers room when her phone buzzed with a text message. The woman glanced at the screen, a small smile forming on her lips as she saw the name that was plastered against the device as she grabbed it, barely being able to unlock the device before it was buzzing with a phone call instead.

"Have some patience, Daniel." Emilia laughs, accent thick on her tongue as she spoke.

"I am a very impatient man, Emilia." Daniel retorts. "And I would like to go out and celebrate my win thank you very much."

"Don't you think you've done enough celebrating already?" Emilia chuckles.

"There can never be to much celebrating!" Daniel gasps. "Who are you and what have you done with the alcohol crazy Emilia Senna?"

Emilia laughs, waving to some of the McLaren team members she passed as she walked out of the motorhome. Daniel was still raving down the phone as Emilia scanned herself out of the paddock and headed towards her hire car, rolling her eyes and hanging up the phone when she saw the word vomiting Australian man leant against the side of it.

"You make it sound like I am an alcoholic." Emilia mutters. "Get in."

"Lovely to see you too, Emily." Daniel comments.

"Don't call me that." Emilia sighs, looking over at him.

"You love it."

Emilia shakes her head, buckling her seatbelt in and starting the car once Daniel was also strapped into the passenger seat. She drove down the roads of Monte Carlo with the windows down and Daniels' laughter echoing in her ears threatening to make her laugh as well. The two of them making plans for celebrations that night which Daniel was then relaying to the drivers group chat - demanding that everyone had to be present and if they weren't he would go their hotel rooms and drag them to the club by their hair.

Of course, the alcoholics of the grid were up for it.

The alcoholics being Kimi, Valtteri, Fernando and Sergio.