Part 16

August 14th 2014:

"I'm so gay for her." Emilia sighs.

Emilia lay in the warm embrace of Jules Bianchi on the back of the boat that they had rented in Greece with Daniel and his girlfriend, Sandra. The Brazilian was looking at a photo of Gigi Hadid on her phone whilst Jules looked at the screen over her shoulder. Emilia's comment did make Daniel laugh and Jules just smiled down at the woman of his dreams with nothing but pure adoration.

Sandra didn't seem happy about the comment.

"In front of your boyfriend, Em?" The Australian woman asks.

"Sandra," Daniel sighs. "You know she does it all the time."

"I just think its disrespectful, thats all." She shrugs.

Daniel rolled his eyes at his slightly problematic girlfriend, he loved Sandra a lot but she did like to place her opinion in places it didn't need to be - and it was usually the dynamic of Emilia and Jules' relationship.

Emilia was seeing red but kept her gaze away from Daniel's stupid girlfriend at all costs, instead, opting to continue scrolling through her phone as Jules spoke French words in her ear and rubbed his thumb along the back of her hand. His accent alone was enough to calm Emilia down and she let her body relax back into his again after it had tensed up at the comment made by Sandra and her irrelevant opinion.

"Just remember that your mine." Jules whispers. "Only mine, Emmy."

"You know I don't know French, Jules." Emilia turns her head to face her smiling boyfriend.

"I know." How his voice alone sent shivers down her spine Emilia didn't know.

Emilia could only smile, fluttering her eyelashes up at him as they were left alone by Sandra and Daniel jumping into the water. Once he saw that the Australian couple had disappeared from the deck, Jules removed his hand from Emilia's and placed it on the side of her head, turning her so that she faced him and her could capture her lips in a very brief kiss.

"I love you." Jules whispers to her, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"I love you too." Emilia responds softly.

They knew enough of each others native language to know what they were saying to each other and it caused Jules to quickly kiss his girlfriend again before she settled her head in the crook of his neck and turned her attention back to the phone screen before her. The Frenchmen with his chin rested atop of hers and a hand gently rubbing the exposed skin of her thigh.

"For as long as I live I will only love you."

Present time - May 24th 2018:

After a chaotic day full of media, running away from Britney Rosberg and spending time with Jenson Button it was no surprise that the drivers called another secret gathering, this time telling Jenson he had to come.

At 9pm, the secret knock was heard on the doors of the drivers hotel rooms and they waited for the footsteps to recede before grabbing phones and room keys and sneaking out into the hotel corridors. Emilia stood waiting with Fernando for the rest of the grid to arrive, the two McLaren drivers having been the ones to run around and knock on the doors of everyone since they had planned the entire gathering themselves.

Sebastian and Kimi were the first to arrive, Marcus was the last.

As they walked out of the hotel to go and collect Charles and Max from their respective residences. Emilia walked arm in arm with Jenson. Listening to the life story of the Brit since he left Formula One. Emilia had missed the world champion more than she thought she would've and more than she would care to admit to anyone. As they were walking at the front of the group, Marcus was on the phone to Charles telling him to get ready and Daniel was on the phone to Max screaming at him to get out of bed and that if he didn't, he would go up there and get him out himself.