Part 24

"Pierre, leave Charles alone!"

"Charles! Leave Pierre alone!"

"Lance! Stop climbing on Esteban!"

"Max, stop singing, no one wants to hear it!"

"WHO BROUGHT ALCOHOL WITH THEM AND WHY IS CHECO DOWNING IT!?"

Sebastian groaned loudly, slumping in his chair next to his introverted teammate who started laughing, finding the whole situation hilarious.

Why on earth the team principals had decided that it would be a good idea to have all of the drivers fly from Monaco to Canada on the same private jet, the German would never know...

"Emilia!" Sebastian snaps, seeing his best friend emerge from the toilet.

"Sebastian!" She snaps back, grinning at him.

"Sort out your children, mein gott!"

"Em, do it now. He's becoming German." Daniel's eyes widen.

Emilia sighs, looking at Pierre and Charles with her hands on her hips which immediately makes Pierre stop trying to smack Charles in the face allowing the Monegasque to crawl away from him. Emilia looked to Sebastian who had his mouth open wide at how easily she had managed to sort the situation out before she went and sat down next to Daniel who had removed his legs from the chair. Of course, wanting to get away from Pierre and be near his on-the-road-mother, Charles rushed over and sat down on the same chair, Emilia chuckling as she beckoned him backwards, smiling when the Monegasque lay back and placed his head on her thighs.

Speaking of Emilia and Daniel, the two of them were basking in the results of their drunken escapade back in Monaco.

Emilia was unable to keep herself away from Daniel and Daniel was unable to stop thinking about her. They were always looking for each other in a crowd or finding some form of excuse to be together when they were with the rest of the grid - the drunken night they had spent together had led to more nights since then.

It was currently a whole no-strings attached kind of deal, except they were both failing rather miserably in that department.

"Are we going to see Em on the top step of the podium this weekend?" Max's voice echoes.

"I think the only way I'm getting on that podium is if half the grid DNF's." Emilia replies.

"You don't give yourself enough credit." Daniel sighs.

"I could say the same about many people here." She casts her gaze around the plane.

Fernando, Pierre, Charles, Max, Daniel for example.

She could put herself in that list as well.

The rest of the plane ride to Canada was spent with random chatter, drivers falling asleep and small bouts of chaos when certain people suddenly got a whole lot of energy.

It was getting off the plane that proved to be a slight problem.

Charles was clung to Emilia because he had been woken up and was half-asleep, Pierre and Max were skipping arm in arm at the front of the group, Sebastian was still on the plane shouting at Fernando and Daniel because they were taking forever to get everything.

Once everyone was off the jet, it didn't take them as long to get through the airport, into the cars waiting for them and to the hotel. Sebastian was then in charge of checking everyone in and handing them their room keys, making sure that he kept all of the emergency ones because he knew what some people (*cough* Charles and Emilia *cough*) were like when it came to losing them. Upon getting into her room, Emilia flopped onto the bed rubbing her eyes, she then rolled onto her side and grabbed her phone, yawning as she looked at the screen.