Part 17

Possible TW - mentions of bruising and manhandling.

When the other F1 drivers lay eyes on the poundland version of Nico Rosberg who walked the paddock with his Sky Sports microphone and paddock pass, they all made the mutual agreement to try and get Lewis to run into him.

Because according to the British driver - him and Nico had sorted things out.

Everyone else found that hard to believe.

This was the reason that Emilia Senna had just been kicked out of the Red Bull garage and was now running down the paddock with Daniel Ricciardo holding her hand.

"Oh my god." Emilia laughs, the Portuguese flowing from her tongue on accident.

"Ignoring that?" The Australian asks, adding her biting her lip before she nodded in response. "Okay."

"Christian hates me even more now." Emilia comments as they slowed from their run.

"Your not going to drive for him anyways." Daniel shrugs. "Might as well make the most of the hatred."

"You can say that again." Emilia laughs. "Lewis!"

She had started running again, dragging the Australian with her until he fell into step running alongside her. The two managed to hook their arms around the Mercedes driver and start pulling him towards the communal motorhome, ignoring the confusion and comments that left his mouth as he was pulled along.

When they got to the glass doors and Lewis Hamilton saw Nico Rosberg inside. He started fighting them.

"SEB! FERNANDO!" Emilia shouts.

"YOU ACTUALLY FOUND HIM?!" Carlos laughs.

"NO! NO! NO!" Lewis shouts.

"I hate you!" Nico also calls out.

"THE FEELING IS MUTUAL!" Emilia shouts.

With the help of the German and the Spaniard, Lewis was shoved into the room and left facing his glaring ex-teammate. The other drivers watched on in amusement, waiting for the bickering match to start only to watch as the two embraced each other.

"NO WAY IN HELL!" Daniel shouts. "I refuse to believe it!"

"It's happening in front of you so you might want to." Nico smirks.

"I hope you know that just because your friends with Lewis doesn't mean we're friends with you." Sebastian states, looking at the blonde ex-driver.

"Where's Jenson?" Emilia asks. "I need to gossip."

"He's not here yet." Fernando mutters.

"Shit. So I have to watch the Brocedes reunion with no excuse to leave?"

"You might have an excuse, Em."

She looked over to Daniel in confusion only for her eyes to widen when she saw a very angry looking Christian Horner approaching with Helmet Marko on her tail. Emilia swore loudly and began running, causing the drivers to look around in confusion.

"EM RUN!" Max shouts, appearing from nowhere.

"Oh she's so dead." Daniel mutters.

"EMILIA SENNA!" Christian shouts.

The team principal and Helmut Marko both burst into the motorhome. The Brit threw a look of confusion over at the conversing Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton before continuing his sprint after Emilia who had managed to clear the motorhome.

Daniel and Max were then left trying to explain the situation before all the drivers swore loudly.

Christian Horner had snapped.