Part 28

"Welcome to the 2018 Canadian Grand Prix drivers press conference..."

"Bets on sexist comments?" Kimi whispers to Emilia who was sat next to him.

"100?" She grins, glancing out to the crowd of media before looking back to her friend.

"Your on." Kimi smirks, shaking her behind the table.

"Stop making bets and listen." Sebastian says, hitting the two of them round the head causing everyone to laugh but also be very confused.

"Can I just say," Emilia says into her mic. "Seb is abusing me and Kimi."

"I am not!" Sebastian laughs. "You can't say that!"

"I can and I did. Do something about it." Emilia smirks.

With laughter echoing through the air, Sebastian rolls his eyes as he looks over at his teammate and best friend who were just grinning back at him. Within seconds of him not replying to Emilia's comment, the commentator went onto introduce the drivers.

"Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastian Vettel, Emilia Senna, Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso."

"More commonly known as the chaotic ones." Fernando says into his microphone.

"Yes definitely, as already shown by Emilia and Kimi." The commentator laughs.

Questions flew in and Emilia had found a pen and was marking the amount of sexist or even slightly sexist comments/questions that were being thrown her way on her thigh. This caused Kimi to have to hide his laughter behind his hand as he glanced down whenever she did to mark another tally on her bare skin.

When Fernando saw the two of them looking down at something under the table, he leant forwards and glanced over before laughing causing Emilia to look up.

"Really?" He whispers.

"Yes really." Emilia replies, glancing out into the crowd.

"What are you doing?" Sebastian asks, holding his microphone so no one could hear.

"Keeping tally of the amount of sexist comments throw my way." Emilia replies seriously.

"That just- you know what, you do you." He shakes his head.

"It's important for the bet." Kimi replies to Fernando.

"Bet?" Fernando asks, looking between them as Emilia nods in reply. "I want in."

"For god sake, stop making bets and listen." Sebastian repeats his earlier statement.

The three all shared a look before paying more attention to the press conference. In all honesty, they didn't know why they were there when most of the questions were aimed towards Sebastian, Daniel or Lewis so they continued to find their own ways to create entertainment.

And Emilia continuously glancing down to her leg and making another mark was very entertaining.

Then she got bored of keeping count and started drumming her fingers against the table whilst looking very bored indeed. Fernando managed to find himself a pen and started keeping count on his arm so that the bet could be fulfilled. When Kimi saw the bored look on Emilia's face he put his hand in front of her so that she could draw on his skin.

So, with Daniel, Sebastian and Lewis focussed answering questions because everything was aimed at them. Emilia was drawing new tattoo designs for Kimi on his arm (which was something that they had used to do in the past) whilst Kimi watched her and her artistic skills and Fernando was keeping count of the sexist comments made on his arm.