Part 20

Outside of the car, Emilia Senna was just your average person.

She smiled, she laughed, she got angry, she cried.

Sometimes she let things go to her head and went into overdrive, she could spend hours sat with the people she saw as family just listening to them talk even if she didn't know what they were talking about.

Inside the car, Emilia Senna was the complete opposite.

She was like a robot working on autopilot, able to adjust to any car with ease and somehow manage to make a car that was no good work better than anyone else.

She would sit for hours going over different laps in her head, trying to find where she lost tenths of a second and where she could gain them back, she could then go into the car and execute the lap she'd thought out perfectly - like it was the easiest thing in the world.

When she was in the car, Emilia had her fathers voice echoing in her head. Telling her when to brake, when to turn, when to push the gas.

No one knew what made her such a good driver, everyone just wished that McLaren would be able to supply her with a championship fighting car one day - because everyone knew that Emilia Senna was too loyal to McLaren to leave them.

emiliasenna

Liked by fernandoalo_official and 15,947,201 othersemiliasenna 🥹🫶☀️16,203,474 commentsuser What did she mean this time?user Are we all agreeing that Daniel definitely took that second one?danielricciardo 🍦📸🎶- emiliasenna 🏎️🇧🇷😇-- danielric...

emiliasenna 🥹🫶☀️
16,203,474 comments
user What did she mean this time?
user Are we all agreeing that Daniel definitely took that second one?
danielricciardo 🍦📸🎶
- emiliasenna 🏎️🇧🇷😇
-- danielricciardo 🏎️🇦🇺🤣
fernandoalo_official You know that no one knows what the emojis mean right?
- emiliasenna That's kind of the point
user I hope the car is good for qualifying today Em!
lewishamilton I thought my thing was posting shirtless photos?
- emiliasenna Not everything can be your thing
-- lewishamilton What do you mean by that?
--- emiliasenna You have the championships and the best car, leave something for everyone else man
user The models of the world should be happy she chose motor racing
user Really leaving people quaking in their boots with her beauty
maxverstappen1 PUT SOME CLOTHES ON EMILIA
- emiliasenna YOU ARE A CHILD GET OUT
-- maxverstappen1 I HAVE DIRT ON YOU
--- emiliasenna I WILL CRASH INTO YOU ON PURPOSE
user Lets all just agree that Em is amazing
user I want what she has