Part 11

emiliasenna

Liked by pierregasly and 12,756,830 othersemiliasenna 🇲🇨🫣🏎️☀️11,728,927 commentsuser Welcome back to the game of guessing what Em means in the captionsuser Em and Daniel is a duo I will always needdanielricciardo You actually listened to me??-...

emiliasenna 🇲🇨🫣🏎️☀️
11,728,927 comments
user Welcome back to the game of guessing what Em means in the captions
user Em and Daniel is a duo I will always need
danielricciardo You actually listened to me??
- emiliasenna One and only time
danielricciardo Ah shucks
charles_leclerc '🫣' ???
- pierregasly I am equally confused
pierregasly @emiliasenna care to explain?
—- emiliasenna No❤️
user Monaco?
- user The next race is Monaco so probably
fernandoalo_official Is it happening??
- emiliasenna In your wildest dreams xx
fernandoalo_official I'll keep dreaming then
user Going to suck off another drivers dick now?
- user Want to go back to your rabbit hole now??
user I'm just saying
—- user 'Just saying' complete lies
arthur_leclerc NO
- emiliasenna ARTHUR GET OUT
arthur_leclerc NO
—- pierregasly @charles_leclerc your brothers gone rogue again
—— charles_leclerc ARTHUR

Emilia flew into Monaco from Switzerland on the Sunday, leaving behind Sebastian who wasn't flying into Nice airport until Wednesday with some of the other drivers who were visiting family.

Alongside Daniel being in the French-speaking country, Charles was also there since it was his home country. Max had flown up after a brief stint visiting his mother, father and sister in Belgium along with Carlos and Pierre who had arrived a few hours before Emilia had.

Daniel was there to greet the smiling Brazilian woman who wandered over to him.

"You alright?" He asks, pulling her into a hug as she approached.

"Yeah, I just missed my time around adults." Emilia sighs.

"Charles has been asking after you." Daniel replies, rubbing her back as she buried her head into his shoulder. "A lot."

"Please tell me that him and Pierre have behaved." Emilia says, lifting her head again.

"Surprisingly they have - but Pierre's only been here a few hours."

"Okay cool."

Daniel helped Emilia with her bags and they headed out of the airport, getting stopped by fans here and there right up until they reached the hire car that Daniel had been given by Red Bull until he left. Emilia was also getting one from McLaren but wasn't able to pick it up until the next morning so she would have to be chauffeured around for the remainder of the day.

The hour drive from Nice airport to the hotel in Monaco was filled with the loud singing of the lyrics of whatever song came on, loud laughter between the two of them or the chatter as they caught up with each other after their brief time away in different countries.

Almost immediately after dropping her bags off in her hotel room, showering and getting changed to get the aeroplane stench and feeling off of her once again. Emilia joined Daniel back in the car where he then drove the two of them to Max's apartment.