Custody

long time no seeeeeeeeeeeee anyways sorry I haven't updated much but I'm back at it.
(Also I've changed chaz's age to 16)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaz's p.o.v

I groaned as I slowly walked through Victoria Secret, looking around I spot simone who intact is now my girlfriend, yes I finally grew some balls and asked after six months, so much happened in these six months, mom and Phil got married so he's officially my step-dad. I turned 16, my dad moved out our old house and is now living with his girlfriend Allie. Yeah, so much has happened.

"Will you stop complaining". She said flashing me that smile that kills me everytime.

"I'll stop once we leave". I say as I still on a chair.

I sigh as I sit back and watch her walk around looking at stuff, I stop looking at her when I feel my phone buzz in my back pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the screen to see a text from Phil, dick.

I unlock it and looked at the message.

"Meet us at the beach". I raised my eyebrows at the message then looked over at Simone.

"Babe, I need to go to the beach". I said standing up. She looked at me then walked over.

"Why? Oh, can I come". She said as she jumped up and down slightly.

I smiled at her cuteness then put my phone back in my back pocket.

"Sure". I looked at her hands and saw she was holding some bras and panties, I took them from her and looked at them.

"Hot". I smirked she quickly slapped my arm and took them from me.

"Chaz, stop it". She said walking away. I watched her as she paid for her stuff then took her hand as we walked out.

"So why do you need to go to the beach?". She asked as we walked to the parking lot, I shrugged and looked at her.

"Phil sent me a text saying I had to go". I said as I glanced at her.

"Oh, but your not dressed for the beach". She said pointing at my outfit, I mean you can go to the beach wearing a Guns N Roses t shirt, black skinnys and black vans, right?

"I'll take my clothes off so I'm wearing boxers, does that sound good to you?". I said as I unlocked my car and got in.

"It does actually". She laughed, I stood my head and buckled up and started driving.

~

I pulled up to the beach and got out my car with Simone. I took her hand as we started walking on the beach.

I spotted Phil as he ran after Ariana.

"Chaz, baby over here". I turned my head and spotted my mom waving at me, I groaned and walked over.

I sat next to Simone and watched Phil walk over holding Ariana.

"So why did you make me come to the beach when i could be watching my girlfriend buy underwear". I groaned, when both my mom and Simone slapped my arms.

"Fuck don't hitting me". I said rubbing my arms.

"Stop acting stupid Chaz". Phil said sternly.

"Anyways, Chaz the reason we ask you to come to the beach it's because it calms you down". My mom said as she took my hand.

"Uh okay?". I said confused.

"And well... I'm going to file for custody over you and ariana". My mom said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Why would you do that?!". I said yanking my hand from hers and standing up.

"Because your dad doesn't have time for you anymore Chaz!". She screamed causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at us, I watched my mom stand up.

"He doesn't love you anymore baby, he told me". As soon and she said these words I fell back down onto my ass and started crying into my hands, right now I didn't care if I was crying in front of my girlfriend. I felt someone wrap themselves around me, I quickly took my face from my hands and saw Simone.

"I-I need to get out of here". I quickly mumbled and stood up I jogged to my car and got in, I started driving not even bothering to buckle up.

Right now I needed answers and there was only one person I could get them from.

Charles Trippy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow.
Hope you liked this chapter remember to leave a comment and tell me what you think will happen next!