Meeting.

Chaz's p.o.v

I sat on a chair just outside the office. Why does nobody believe me here? I looked towards the door and saw mom who looked mad, and a clueless Phil behind her.

She shook her head as she walked closer to me.

"What have you done now?". She asked crossing her arms. I scoffed.

"I haven't done anything, okay". I said as I leaned further down in my seat.

"That's not what you're principal said". She said giving me the look.

I rolled my eyes and looked towards the door.

"Don't roll your eyes Chaz". Phil warned.

"Shut up". I mumbled.

"Chaz!". Mom shouted.

I crossed my arms and looked down the hallway, I saw ellie. Man do I miss her.

I stood up and started walking towards her. I heard mom and Phil shout my name, I just ignored them.

"Hi". I said as I stood next to her.

"Oh hey". She said as she put a poster on the wall.

"Um, so when are you moving?". I asked, kicking my foot a little.

"Tomorrow". She said as she turned around. I sighed.

"Really?". I said as I stuffed my hands into my pockets.

"Yup, going to miss seeing you". She said.

"Same..". I mumbled. It was quiet for a moment before I felt arms around my neck, I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I guess this is goodbye". She said.

"Goodbyes mean that someone is leaving for good... Let's call this a see you later". I said as I pulled away from her, smiling.

"Yeah, let's call it that". She said.

"Chaz!". I turned around to see dad standing there.

"I gotta go". I said as I started heading towards the office.

She smiled. "See you later". She whispered.

I winked and jogged towards dad. Man this must be weird, he's standing right next to Phil.

"Ah, Mr and Mrs Trippy". Mr hart said as he walked out and shook my parents hand.

"Ms". Mom corrected him.

"Ah, sorry. You must be Mr Grant". He said shaking Phil's hand.

"Yup that's me". He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you all come and have a seat in my office". He said opening the door.

Mom, dad and phil walked in, me slowly behind them.

I sat next to dad, mom beside me and then Phil next to her.

"I've called you all in because Charles here". He said pointing to me. "Well, he came to me saying that his new teacher Mr Anderson, is well been in his past life". He said.

"He's here?!". Mom shouted.

"Ian Anderson, kidnaped Chaz when he was younger, he made our life a living hell". Dad said.

"Wait so you were telling the truth?". Mr hart looked at me, his eyes wide.

I smirked.

"Mr hart, Chaz isn't allowed anywhere near him! He could get revenge on our family!". Mom said, panicking more.

"I'll call the police, Charles, I don't want you anywhere near the school, till we get him gone". Mr hart said.

I nodded.

-

I walked out of school with dad, mom and Phil.

"Okay C, your at your dads house". Mom said as she walked to Phil's car with him.

"Wait, I thought me and Chaz were gonna have some bonding time together?". Phil asked.

"Well, I'm going to my dads, so it won't be till I get back". I glared at him.

He looked down and got in his car.

I hopped into dads car.

"I can't believe that bastard is in your school". Dad said as he started the car.

"Yeah, me too". I said as I threw my backpack in the back.

"Dot worry dude, he will be gone... For good". He said.

"Hope so". I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is so short, anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to leave a comment and tell me what should happen next.