I can teach you?

Chaz's p.o.v

It's been a week. One week since David died, yesterday was his funeral, it was the worse day of my life, everyone is still trying to get there mind around things, I haven't seen my mom for what feels like forever...I just don't want to see we right now.

I want to stay with my dad.

Anyways, a lot of things have been on my mind lately, and I've had feelings for Elisabeth for awhile now, but I don't know what to stay or do, maybe dad will know.

I got up from my desk and walked through the house and too dads office. I walked in and walked over to his desk.

"Dad". I said as I leaned on his desk a bit.

He looked up and me and fixed his glasses which were falling off his face.

"Yes Chaz, who rudely interrupted me while I was sorting out taxes". He said.

"I need to ask you something". I said as I glanced down at him.

"No, you can't put candy in the microwave". He said as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Dad, that whole thing was like a year ago". I huffed as I walked around his office.

"It was two weeks ago Chaz". Dad laughed.

"Whatever. No but seriously I need to ask you something". I said as I twirled around and walked back to him.

"Fire away then dude". He said waving his hands, telling me to start.

"Well, there's this girl...". I started.

"Awwww does my little man have a crush?". Dad cooed. I felt my cheeks redden.

"Um... Yeah". I said awkwardly.

"Okay, but what is it you want to ask about then dude?". He said.

"Well, I wanna ask her out but.. I don't know how too". I said.

"Well, just ask her out, if she says no, she says no". Dad said as he faced back towards his computer.

"Wow, awesome advice dad". I said as I rolled my eyes, sarcastically.

"C'mon Chaz I know you can ask her man, grow a pair". Dad laughed.

"I have a pair". I said coldly before walking out his office, I heard him laugh. Then I heard my phone go off.

I looked at the caller ID "mom". I answered it.

"Hello". I said coldly.

"Hi sweetie, just calling to make sure you're okay". She said.

"I'm amazing mom couldn't be better". I said sarcastically.

"Watch it". She warned. "Anyways just calling to tell you I got my own place and I have the days you come to my house. I cringed.

"I have you on, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday". She said.

"Why do you have more than dad, you can have Ariana these days and I'll stay with dad". I said as I star fished on the couch.

"That's not how it works Charles Paul". Mom said sternly.

"I'll see you tomorrow at my new place, we can go and get stuff for you're new room, love you". She said.

"Whatever. Love you too". I said as I hung up. I heard the door but I was too lazy to get it.

Then I heard footsteps.

"Chaz, Elisabeth is here". Dad said. I quickly stood up.

"Hi ellie". I said. She smiled, I could just live on her smile.

"Hey, just making sure you're okay, haven't seen you at school all week". She said.

"Yeah, just needed time.. You know". I said.

"I'll leave you too kids alone". Dad said walking away smirking.

"Why don't we go to my room?". I said as I lead the way to my room. She followed.

I sat on my bed as I watched her look around my room.

"You used to play baseball?". She asked looking at my old baseball pictures.

"Still do". I said as I got up and stood next to her.

"You look so much like you're dad when you were younger". She giggled.

"Everyone said that". I laughed.

"So how come I haven't seen you play yet?". She said raising her eyebrow.

"Well, cause it's not baseball season yet". I said as I put my arm on the wall and leaned closer to her.

She put a piece of her hair behind her ear and looked back at the photo.

"I can teach you if you want?", I asked.

"Really?". She said. I nodded and grabbed my bat, glove and ball.

"Yeah, we can go into the backyard". I said. She nodded and followed me through the house and into the backyard.

I used some of Zoey and Marley's toys as the field.

"Okay, it's easy". I said as I out a helmet on her head. "All you need to do is hit the ball when I throw it too you and make a home run before I catch you okay?". I asked.

She fixed the helmet on her head which was way too big, we Trippy's have big heads.

"Um okay". She said. I made the first pitch which ellie screamed and ducked from, I laughed.

"C'mon ellie, you can do this!". I cheered as I grabbed the ball.

I pitched again and she missed.

"I don't know how you guys can do this". She laughed and got ready for my next pitch.

I swung and she actual hit it.

"Chaz I did it!". She squealed and jumped up and down.

"Aren't you forgetting something?". I asked as I smirked moving closer to her.

She quickly hinted on and ran around the field I made, I quickly jogged, trying to catch her.

She almost made it to third base before I grabbed her and spun her around.

"Chaz, I almost made it". She laughed I put her down and looked down at her, I couldn't take my eyes of her lips, I felt myself getting closer and closer to her, until then, our lips joined it felt amazing. I pulled away and looked at her.

She hid her face in the crook of my neck. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I need to ask you something". I said. She stepped back and looked at me.

"Um, well... Will you be my girlfriend?". I asked. She looked at me before kissing me again.

"Yes". She giggled. I pulled her into a hug.

"I love you..". I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too Chaz". She said.

Well, I can now say I grew a pair and ask the girl I love to be my girlfriend, seems like life can get better sometimes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaz has a girlfriendddddd! Hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to leave a comment and tell me what should happen next!