Silly story.

(Un edited)

Chaz's p.o.v

It was Monday, urgh. That means school, I really don't want to go, but on the bright side I'm at dad's after it.

I quickly got changed into a button up shirt, cut off denim shorts, and a pair of chucks. I didn't want to style my hair today, so I just shoved my rays SnapBack on.

Once I was done brushing my teeth, I grabbed my back pack and headed down stairs, mom, Ariana and Phil were all at the table. I muttered a 'morning' to them and grabbed an apple.

"Chaz, Phil is gonna drive you and Ariana to school". Mom said.

"I rather walk". I said as I headed for the door.

"If you want, you won't be going to you're dads". She said. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Hurry up, I don't want to be late". I said to Phil. He stood up and kissed my mom, ew. Then he held Ariana's hand and started walking towards the door.

I climbed into the passenger seat of Phil's white Range Rover. I turned on the radio and waiting for him to start driving. He got in, finally. Then he started driving.

I stayed quite for the ride, him and Ariana were really getting along, and I hated it. He dropped Ariana off first, great now it's me and him.

"So, how's school?". He broke the silence.

"Crap". I mumbled. I could feel him give me a warning look.

"You know Chaz, I don't know what it is about you, but I'm trying... I really am. What is you're problem?". He said as he stopped at a red light.

"You. You're my problem, I don't like how you're trying to swoop in and be head of the family... Be the "new" dad.". I said coldly.

The light turned green and he started driving again.

"So you think I'm trying to replace you're father? Chaz. I would never do that, after all he is you're dad and in just your mom's boyfriend". He said.

I looked out the window.

"Look, I really want to get to know you Chaz, how about when you get back from you're dads, me and you can have some bonding time". He said as he pulled up to my school.

I grabbed all my stuff and jumped out.

"Maybe, Phil". I said as I slammed the door shut.

I walked into school and saw Conrad. I fist pumped him.

"Hey dude, I heard about you and Ellie". He said as we walked to our lockers.

"Wow, news travels fast round here". I said. I walked to my locker and opened it. I looked down and saw Ellie at her locker. She was struggling with her books. I put my books in my back back and slammed my locker.

I walked down and took her books, she looked at me and stuck her locker.

"I thought you were mad at me". She said looking at me.

"I'm not mad at you ellie, I'm just sad". I said as I walked her to her first class.

"I'm sorry Chaz, I really am. I tried to talk to my dad and get him to changed his mind, but nothing". She said.

"Don't apologise. So what's going to happen to us?". I asked. We stopped walking when we got to her math class.

"I think we should break up.. But stay friends". She said. I felt like another piece of my heart just shattered. I nodded.