Visits and headlights.

Chaz's p.o.v

It's been a few days since the whole mom/ Phil thing, I haven't left my room. Well, only for food, dad and Allie have tried to get me to come out and talk to me but I've been blocking them out, right now my life is at the bottom, I'm going to boarding school and I've lost my mom over Phil, urgh.

It was only 9pm, I need to get out of here. I grabbed my Hollister hoodie and phone then left my room.

Dad, Ariana and Alli were watching Frozen on the couch, I tried to be quiet walking past but I tripped over Marley.

"Dude, where are you going?". Dad asking looking at me.

"Going out to get fresh air". I mumbled.

"Why don't you come and watch the movie with us?". Allie smiled.

"I'll pass thanks". I said before walking towards the door.

"Okay, be back soon then dude!". I heard dad shout before I slammed the door.

I grabbed my penny board which was at the door and started skating down the street. There's only one place I go when I'm sad, the graveyard.

I skated up to the high metal gates, I picked up my board and opened the heavy gate. I started walking into the graveyard looking at all the head stones, it was quiet all you could hear was birds. I looked up and saw it starting to get dark. I looked around then found the grave I was looking for, I sat I front of the grey stone.

"David Joseph Johnson" it read in bold words, I wonder how uncle Duncan is doing.

I ran my fingers through my hair, mostly over my scar.

"Why do bad things keep happening to me..." I mumbled.

I left once it was really dark, I said goodbye to David and left.

I looked at my phone.

"12 missed calls from dad"

"7 missed call from Allie"

"5 missed calls from Alli", I signed and shoved my phone back in my pocket.

Hmm, i need to fin a shortcut home, I started skating across the street, I heard people screaming but I just ignored them, and kept skating.

Something caught my eye, headlights coming towards me, a loud horn then everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger, I'm sorry! Remember to Lear a comment and tell me what should happen next!

Authors note: I won't be updating till the 15th as I'm going on vacation!