Break up's & cookies.

(Not edited sozzzzzzzz)

Chaz's p.o.v

It's been a few weeks since the whole finding out who my real dad was, everything has been a blur and I mean everything, I can't sleep, I can eat, I can't do anything! I think I'm stressed.

Everything has been going wrong since I mean, me and mom don't talk as much as we used to, my dad is always with Allie and hasn't got time for me or Ariana, basically is up in his love story and hasn't got time for his kids. So I've been living with grandpa Dennis and grandma Lauren.

I sighed and sat up when I heard my phone ringing, I reached over and looked at the caller ID, it was ellie immediately answered.

"Ellie" I said as I looked down to the floor.

"Hey, Chaz we need to talk.." She said.

"We are talking". I said. I hear her sigh.

"No, not on the phone in person, can I come over?". She said.

"I'm not at home, I'm at my grandparents, but yeah sure you can come". I said laying back on the bed.

"Okay, I'll be there soon" and with that she hung up.

I've got a feeling this is going to be bad, I run my hands over my face and let out a big sigh. Life is shit.

~

I got up and walked to the door wen I heard it, I smiled when I saw ellie and leaned into kiss her but she stopped me.

"What? No hello kiss". I said looking at her. I raised my eyebrows when her head went down.

"No, Chaz I've been thinking... About us and I think it's best if we don't see each other anymore". She said finally looking at me. Anger and sadness quickly flew my body.

"Why?!" I said raising my voice.

"Because we do nothing but fïght plus I never see you anymore". She sassed at me.

"Fine whatever, goodbye ellie". And with that I slammed the door shut and walked over to the couch.

Now I can finally say life is shit.

I looked up when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Break up buddy?". Grandpa said sitting next to me.

"Yeah". I said as I sighed and put my face in my hands.

"There's other fish in the sea chazzy". He said as he rubbed my back.

"Yeah I know but I thought she was the one, you know". I said looking at him.

"You're too young to know if someone is the one". He said which caused me to look at him.

"Your never to young" and with that I stood up and walked to my room and slammed my door.

I'm really not in the mood to argue with my grandpa, I know he's trying to help but I don't want no ones help, I'm fine, yeah I'm fine.

I once again snapped out my thoughts when there was a knock at my door.

"Chaz" I hear my sweet grandma's voice.

"Come in, grandma" I said as I sat on my bed.

I smiled when he walked in with her famous homemade cookies on a plate and sat them at my desk.

"Made you some cookies cause I know you've not been feeling right". She said as she walked over and moved my hair out of my face.

"Thank you grandma". I said as I stood up and hugged her.

"Oh, you have school tomorrow". She said which made me groan.

"Do I have to go?". I whined as I sat back down.

"Yes, grandpa will drive you there, but you need to go see your mom and dad, can't have you lounging around here doing nothing". She said.

"Urgh, fine". I gave in. She smiled and kissed my head.

"I love you". She said. I gave her a small smile.

"Love you too grandma". I said as she stood up and left I stood up and grabbed a cookie, wow this is like the first thing I've eaten for a while.

I sat at my desk and went on Twitter and saw a bunch of people asking if I was still breathing because I haven't been on the Internet in what felt like forever. I retweeted some people and tweeted.

"Life is so shit but I know what will make me happy, making videos. That's right I'm going back to YouTube baby!"

I smiled at the tweet and grabbed my camera and started setting everything up, making videos is the only thing that makes me happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry I haven't been updating guys been caught up with work! So here's a chapter sorry it's shitty, I have like no ideas, lol anyways remember to leave a comment! And some ideas please :)