Being a brother.

Chaz's p.o.v

I quickly pulled up to my dad and Allie's new house, I got out not even bothering locking my car, I jogged up to the door and banged on it. I was breathing hard with anger I stopped crying when I realised what's the point?

I saw the door open.

"Chaz what are you doing-". I ignored allie and pushed past her looking around the house.

"Where is he?!". I basically screamed in her face.

"L-look calm down". She said putting her hands on her chest which I pushed off.

"Don't tell me to calm down Allie". I growled.

"Leave". And there it was the voice i grew up with, I turned my head and saw the guy that made me, Charles.

"I'm not leaving until you give me some answers!". I shouted at him he looked at Allie then back at me.

"I-is it true?". I heard my voice crack, no I can't cry not in front of him.

My heart sunk as he slowly nodded.

"I want to start over". He said looking at me.

My chest raised as anger started flowing through me.

"Are you being serious right now?! You can't just give up on your kids and say you don't love them just to start a new fucking life with your girlfriend who may I add has only known you for a year! You've known me all my fucking life, you're my dad!". I screamed.

"Now you listening here-". I quickly cut him off.

"No, you listening. You can't just be in your kids life's then decide you've had enough! What about ariana? Huh?! She's only seven! How is mom suppose to her that daddy doesn't want to see her anymore! T-that he's to busy fucking his slutty girlfriend to even see her-". Next thing I felt was a hard punch to the side of my face causing em to stumble back and quickly hold my face.

I looked up and saw my dad towering over me. His face quickly changed when his eyes met mine.

"C-chaz I'm so sorry". I stepped back and looked at both him and Allie.

"Good luck on you're new life, Charles". And with that I walked out his house and got in my dad, I sat for a moment reflecting on what just happened and then drove down the street, this would be the last time I was in this street, the last time I see him.

I pulled into mom's driveway, parking my car next to her's and phil's. I got out, locking my car and walking inside.

"Chaz?". I heard my mom's voice coming from the kitchen, I signed and walked to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen, her back was towards me.

"I'm baking a cake". She said turning around with a bowl in her hand but as soon as she saw my face she dropped the bowl causing it to smash into pieces.

She quickly walked over and pulled me to her chest I may be taller than her but every time she pulls me to her chest I feel like a little kid.

"Who did this?". She said pulling away and looking at my face. I didn't say anything, not trusting my voice.

Then i saw Phil run into the kitchen, I couldn't help but look down.

"I heard a smash, what happened?!". He said quickly walking over to us.

"I dropped the bowl, look at my baby's face!". She said quickly moving my head up. I saw phil's eyes widen and touch the side of my face causing me to wince.

"Don't touch it". I said moving back.

"Who did this chaz?". He said, I sighed. Right now he's the closest thing to a dad I have, as much as I hated saying that it was the truth.

"It was Charles". I mumbled. My mom quickly put her hand over her face.

"Why did he punch you?". Phil said looking confused.

"Why? I'll tell you why! Because he doesn't love me or Ariana anymore!". I said raising my voice something I would regret.

"D-daddy doesn't love me anymore?". It was like a whisper but I turned my head and saw Ariana standing at the door.

She looked at all of us then ran from the door. My mom quickly ran after her then Phil following her, I know ariana is my little sister but I won't let anyone hurt her, especially someone who was our dad.

I'm going to make everything better not for me for her, I'll be a good brother.

He'll pay, Ill make sure of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to leave a comment on what should happen next, will chaz stick to his word? Will Charles regret everything he's said?