I'm not kidding around.

(Un edited)

Chaz's p.o.v

I've been in my room for over an hour, I hate this lifestyle. Why can't mom and dad be back together?

I heard a knock at my door, I signed and stood up, walking towards the door. I looked down to see Ariana.

"What do you want?". I asked annoyed.

"Um.. Do you want to play on the trampoline with me?". She asked as she played with her hands, mom and Phil got is a trampoline awhile ago.

"Sure". I said as I started walking down stairs, I heard her squeal. I walked into the kitchen where mom and Phil were.

"Chaz, dinner is nearly ready". Phil said as I headed for the back door, I ignored him and walked into the back yard.

Ariana ran and climbed onto the trampoline, I followed and did the same. Once I was on i started jumping with her.

"Hey, watch this!". She said as she did a small front flip.

"Awesome sis. Bet ya can't do this". I said as I turned around and did a back flip.

"Bet I can". She said as she turned around. She was just about to jump when we heard a voice.

"Ariana, baby! You know you aren't meant to be doing that!". Phil shouted as he walked to the trampoline. I rolled my eyes, and tackled Ariana down on the trampoline.

"Chaz! Don't be ruff on her!". He shouted.

Why can't he just shut up?

"I'm okay Phil!". Ariana laughed from under me.

"C'mon Ariana, let's get something to eat". He said as he stood at the edge of the trampoline.

"Say no". I whispered in her ear.

"No!". She shouted and we both jumped up.

"Ariana". Phil gasped.

"Get off this trampoline at once!". He said his voice getting deeper.

"We're having fun, so if you don't mind pissing off back to you're ex girlfriend and leaving us alone". I said as I jumped around the trampoline.

I saw a glance of Phil's face, it got redder.

"That's it!". He shouted before jumping on the trampoline and trying to get us.

Me and Ariana both screamed and jumped around the trampoline, Phil caught Ariana first.

I quickly jumped off the trampoline, doing a tuck, duck and roll on the grass and ran around the backyard, man was Phil slow. I watched from the other side of the yard as he carried Ariana to the house and came back for me.

"Chaz, get in the house right now". He said as he walked towards me.

"You'll never catch me". I smirked as I jogged further back.

"Oh yeah?". He said. Getting closer.

"I've did 9 years of baseball, so I'm very fast". I said.

"I'm not kidding around anymore Chaz!". He shouted before leaping towards me, I quickly ran around the trampoline and headed for the house.

As soon as I got to the door, I tried to open it but it was locked, damn.

I turned around and gulped. Phil was standing right in front of me, sweat dripping from his head.

"I only asked you to go in the house, but you made things worse". He said as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Let go of me you ass!". I shouted. He walked into the kitchen and sat me down next to mom. Then he took the seat at the other side of me, making sure I wouldn't get away.

"We're eating dinner as a family". Phil said. I leaned back in my chair and pushed my plate forward.

"You're not even part of the family". I said. Mom slightly hit me in the back of the head.

"Ow mom!". I shouted as I rubbed my head.

"Stop being rude Chaz, if you don't behave you won't be going to your dad's tomorrow". She said as she started cutting her food.

"Whatever". I mumbled. Then my phone rang. I stood up, ignoring mom and Phil shout for me, I looked at the I.D "Ellie <3". I answered it.

"Hello?". I asked.

"Um, Chaz. I need to tell you something". She said. I sat on the stairs knowing she will go on about a test or something.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm moving.." She said.

What! She only just got here, and we just started dating, she can't move. She's all I have left! I quickly hanged up and ran to my room, I burst through my door and jumped on my bed burying my head in the pillow, I can't hide my fake smile anymore, I need to let my emotions out. Before I knew it I was crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short guys. I'm stuck for ideas, help? Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to leave a comment!