Crazy golf.

Chaz's p.o.v

It was a few days after dad told me about the whole boarding school thing, believe it or not I haven't been in trouble since.

It was Sunday which meant I had to go to mom's house and it was the day I had to spend time with Phil, urgh.

I was sitting outside the front door at dad's waiting on someone to pick me up.

I looked down at my new iPhone, dad saw my old phone, yeah he was mad but he bought me a new one.

I heard a car horn, I looked up to see Phil in his white Range Rover, i stood up and swung my backpack around my shoulder. I waved at dad who was standing at the window.

I got into the passenger seat and Phil looked at me.

"What?". I asked annoyed.

"You're mom knows about you being drunk". He said raising an eyebrow.

"Shit". I muttered.

He started driving.

"Chaz". He warned. I rolled my eyes and turned Arctic Monkeys, which Phil turned off.

"No music, oh and you're mom is gonna get that lip thing out". He said.

"I kinda like it". I said as I fiddled with it.

"Well me and you're mom don't". He said.

"I don't care". I huffed as I sat back.

We sat in silence for the rest of the ride, once we got to mom's I tried to go up to my room but that failed as mom grabbed me by my collar and dragged me to the couch, and for 30 minutes I had to listen to her shout at me, urgh moms. But it didn't end up to bad, a few smacks to the head and a grounding finishing up with a hug.

"Now let's get that piercing out". She said. We both walked to the bathroom I sat on the bathtub and mom stood in front of me. She started twisting it and man did it hurt!

"Ow mom!". I groaned in pain. Then I saw Phil standing at the door frame.

"Sweetie stay still". She said. Then finally she got it out.

"It should heal in a couple of days". She said helping me up.

"Okay Chaz, you ready to go?". Phil asked grabbing his keys.

"Go where?". I asked confused.

"Well, we're going to have a guy day, just me and you". He said lightly punching my shoulders.

I let out a loud groan.

"Fine". I said as I headed to the front door, I looked back to see mom kiss him and then whispered a good luck. I shook my head and climbed back into the passenger seat.

-

Phil's been driving for awhile now man am I bored.

"Where are you taking me?". I asked.

"Well I thought I'd take you to that mini golf course at the other side of town, you know the crazy one?". He said.

"Aw, the one where my dad use to always take my mom for dates?". I smirked.

He awkwardly nodded.

-

We've been playing mini golf for a couple of hours and I've behaved.. For now.

Phil's away to the restroom, hmm he left his ball and club with me. I picked up the orange ball and threw it into the small lake and sat back down on the rock I was sitting on before.

Then I saw Phil walk back.

"Okay, you ready to leave?". He asked clapping his hands together.

"Yup". I said as I stood up. I smirked as I watch him look for his ball.

"Have you seen my ball?". He asked.

"Geez. I haven't maybe some kid came and took it". I say shocked.

He signed.

"Now I need to pay for it". He said as he guided me to the entrance of the place.

I kinda felt bad for him in a way. I waited in his car for him while he took the clubs back.

I watched as he got back into the car.

"Hey Phil". I said. He looked at me.

"Yeah?". He asked.

"Can we go and get ice cream?". I asked.

He grew a big smile.

"Sure dude, anything for you". He said.

-

We went to Pinkberry, I sat a table as Phil went to ordered, I looked around and saw the guys. I stood up and walked over.

"Chaz!". They all cheered. I smiled and sat with them.

"Hi guys". I smiled as I sat next to Kullen.

"So we heard about you". Conrad smirked.

"Yeah, I got grounded". I laughed.

"So who you with?". Jason asked.

"Um, Phil". I said.

"You're mom's boyfriend, I thought you hated his guts!". Conrad said.

"Yeah, he looks like he would be a shit boyfriend". Jason said.

"Look, he's alright. Plus he treats my mom good, as much as he annoys me... I like him". I say.

Then on cue Phil walked over.

"Ready to go dude?". He said looking at me an the guys.

"Yeah, see you later guys". I said as I stood up.

We decided to eat out ice cream in the car, we talk about everything and believe it or not Phil is a really nice guy, I don't know why you guys hated him so much;)

I think I'm starting to like him. I looked at his hand, wait is that... A ring?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaz is starting to like Phil, but he has a ring on.... Ohhhhhhh. Anyways hope you liked this chapter remember to leave a comment and tell me what should happen next!