Therapy class & a happy day?

(Un edited)

Charles' p.o.v

Chaz has been in hospital for a month now, his heart is still weak but his ribs and skull are starting to heal. He's been in therapy classes to built his strength up, and has to be a little machine so he can walk around and still keep an eye on his heart.

I still can't get over the fact that he nearly die, it's heart breaking to think about it, but I'm glad he's alive.

Right now me, Allie and Chaz were sitting in the room where Chaz always does therapy, Chaz has been improving but not as fast as the doctors would like him to be.

"Dad, I hate this". Chaz mumbled wandering about the room, hopping on his crutches.

"I know you do dude, but this is gonna make you stronger". I said watching him.

He was touching all the stuff on the doctor's counter.

"Chaz". Allie whisper shouted. He turned his head towards her.

"What?". He said. He gave him the "put that down right now face".

"I'm not gonna brake anything" then on cue the little heart object he was holding broke into two.

He gave us a little smile then he tried to fix it.

"Chaz". Allie signed then stood up and took it off him.

"Sit down mister". Allie pointed to the seat next to me. He laughed and hopped over and sat down next to me.

Then Chaz's therapies came in, doctor Toni.

"Hello guys!". He cheered and he entered the room.

He sat down across from us.

"Okay, Chaz now what shall be do first" he clapped his hand together.

"Leave". Chaz mumbled. Allie quickly and lightly smack his hand.

"Stop it". She warned. I chuckled and looked at doctor Toni.

"Why don't we start with you're breathing". He said mentioning Chaz to go over to him.

Chaz groaned and slowly got up and hopped over to him.

Doctor Toni stood up and put one hand on his back and one on his chest.

"Okay, now take a deep breath in". He said.

Chaz took a breath but quickly stopped.

"I can't, it hurts". He cried.

"Okay, okay. But we need to keep doing it". Doctor Toni said softly.

he took a breath again but stopped.

"Look, it hurts like fuck and the more I breath in the more it fucking hurt!". Chaz screamed.

"Chaz!". I shouted.

"It's okay Charles, it's hard on him. Why don't we move on". He said.

"Let me see you walk in you're crutches". He said.

Chaz walked around the room then around me and Allie, he stopped to mess up Allie's hair, causing him and Allie to giggle.

He then walked back to Doctor Toni.

"Well your skills with the crutches have improved". He chuckled.

"Now I just need to check you're little machine then we can wrap this up". He said lifting up Chaz's shirt and looking at the little machine taped around his stomach.

"It's still low but it should get higher during the week". He said as he wrote a few things down.

"So are we done?". Chaz as putting his shirt down.

"Yes, we are Chaz. I'll see you in a week". He smiled.

We thanked him and started walking back to Chaz's room.

We have a few people coming to visit and I think Chaz will like it.

Chaz's p.o.v

I walked into my after dad and Allie, I nearly shit a brick when I saw all the shaytards in my room!

"There he is!". Shay cheered.

I smiled and hugged them all, everyone started talking with each other, but I saw Ellie looking out the window.

I made my way over and stood next to her.

"Hey". I said. She turned to me, tears running down her face.

"Oh Chaz". She cried and hugged me.

"El, my ribs". I croaked.

She giggled, I missed that.

"Sorry". She said whipping her tears.

"I've really missed you...". I said.

"I missed you too, I can't believe this happened to you". She said looking down.

"It's not really that big of a deal". I said.

She quickly looked at me.

"No that big of a deal! Chaz you nearly died for crying out loud!". She cried, luckily everyone was talking and didn't hear us.

"Well I'm not, I'm fine". I said.

Tears started to flow down her face again.

"Please don't cry Ellie". I said.

"I can't help it, it hurts knowing the person you love nearly died". She mumbled.

"Y-you love me?". I said.

"Yeah, I really love you Chaz, you're all I thought about when I moved but now I'm back, I'm back for good Chaz". She smiled.

"This is great!". Then next thing I knew my lips were on hers. I pulled away and looked at her.

"Ellie will you be my girlfriend again?". I asked.

"Of course". She smiled.

I took one of my hands out of my crutches and hugged her, yeah it hurt but I really don't care right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter, remember to leave a comment and tell me what should happen next!