I hate you.

Chaz's p.o.v

"Why do you have a ring on?!". I quickly shout.

Phil looked a me like he was shocked, then he sighed and sat his ice cream down.

"I was gonna wait for your mom to tell you, but I guess I'll just tell you now... I asked your mom to marry me". He said.

Angry quickly flew through my body, I throw my ice cream at his face and quickly got out the car.

How the fuck can mom marry him, she only just got a divorce from my dad! I started walking away from Phil's car, but then I heard a car door slam shut, I turned around to see Phil storming towards me, he quickly grabbed my bicep and started pulling me back to the car.

"You're in so much trouble!". He roared. I tried to get out his grip but it was no use. Next thing I knew is that he picked me up by both my biceps this time, I tried everything to get out his grip, I kicked, I punched. Hmm i quickly bit his hand.

"OW". He screamed and dropped me from his grip.

I took my chance to run but Phil was just too fast. But this time he grabbed me harder.

Then I felt a sharp slap to my butt, d-did he just spank me?

"Ow, you dick". I groaned.

He opened the door and threw me in, I was just about to sit up when, he started pulling my pants down.

"N-no! Get away from me!". I scream trying to kick his hands away.

"It's time you got taught a lesson, you little brat!". He shouted.

"Y-you can't spank me, you're not my dad, you ass!". I shouted once again.

"No. But I'm going to be you're step dad if you like it or not!". He started pulling my pants down further.

I kept kicking my feet, then I felt his hands let go of me, I heard a loud groan. I turned around and saw Phil holding his balls, lying on the sidewalk.

I pulled up my pants and jumped out his car, I looked down at him.

"I'm going to tell my dad about this, and believe me you'll be sorry". I said smirking.

I quickly started running down the street, I looked back and saw Phil getting in his car. I quickly ran around a corner and watched as Phil drove away, I can't believe that guy. Don't know what mom sees in him.

I started walking back to Pinkberry since the guys were there, time to have fun.

~

"Dude, no way can you eat all that ice cream without getting brain freeze". Conrad said to Kullen.

"Watch". Kullen so as before throwing the whole spoon of ice cream in his mouth. We started laughing as we watched him spit it out.

"BRAIN FREEZE!". Kullen screamed.

We burst out laughing again, I got confused when everyone stopped laughing and all stared at something.

I soon stopped and looked at them.

"What are you guys looking at?". I asked as I turned around, and mom, dad, Allie and Phil were all standing there.

"Oh". I mumbled. "I'll see you guys later". I said before standing up and walking towards them.

Mom quickly grabbed me by my ear and dragged me out side Pinkberry.

"Ow mom!". I whine in pain.

"What on earth were you thinking?!". Mom screamed at me.

"What was I thinking?". I laughed.

"Chaz". Dad warned. I quickly shut up.

"I can't believe you started attacking Phil!". Mom screamed.

"Only because he was going to spank me!". I shouted.

"Your tried to spank him?". Dad spoke up.

"U-um... Y-yeah only because he threw ice cream all over me when he found out that I asked Alli to marry me". Phil said quietly.

"Wait... Your getting married?". Dad asked mom.

"Well, yeah". Mom said.

"Congratulations". Dad said, sadly?

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds, I took this as my chance to slowly back away, only ending in my walking into Phil.

"Chaz, I've been talking to you're mom and Phil, but this time you just took it too far... We're sending you to boarding school". Dad said.

"No!". I screamed. This is all Phil's fault. I looked at him and saw him smirking, that's it!

I launched myself towards him and started punching him with all my might.

I was pulled off him by dad holding me back.

"This is all his fucking fault!". I screamed trying to get out of dads grip.

I stopped struggling as soon as I felt a hard slap to my cheek, I looked up to see mom.

"Don't you dare Charles!". Mom screamed. My own mom just slapped me.

I couldn't hold in my tears anymore.

"I hate you". I spat. She gasped.

"Maybe I should let him stay at my house tonight Alli". Dad said.

I glared at mom as I saw her hugging that dick Phil.

"Chaz I don't want to see you until you've changed". Mom sniffed.

"Yeah? I don't want to see you ever again!". I said raising my voice.

Dad put me in the back of his car, I buckled myself up and sat back, what just happened?

I snapped out my thoughts as dad started driving, him and Allie were talking but I couldn't hear them.

"Chaz, would you like some hot chocolate once we get too your dad's?". Allie asked softy.

"Allie, don't. He's going to his room once we get back". Dad said.

"Don't you think we should talk about this? He's upset enough, his mom is getting married and he flipped out". Allie said.

Dad sighed. "Yeah, you're right". He said.

"I don't want to talk". I said.

"Why not?". Allie asked looking back at me.

"There's not point in talking, it doesn't help". I said.

She didn't say anything she just turned around and looked towards the road.

I don't know what in feeling right now, am I mad? am I sad? Angry?

I don't know anymore, I think I just lost my mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bet you didn't see that coming? Sad chapter, sorry y'all. Remember to leave a comment and tell me what should happen next!

Now, I'm going to do a Q&A with the character, and the author (me, lol) so you can post a question down in the comments or inbox me, all questions welcome! Will post the Q&A on Thursday!