New man?

Chaz's p.o.v

It's been a month, a month of being with mom, I haven't seen dad. Man do I miss him. Mom is seeing this guy, his name is Phil, I hate him so much. He tried to hard with me, tries to take me out places, tried to get me to play sports with him, it's like he's trying to replace my dad. Ariana really likes him, but she's too little to understand what's going on. Oh and mom got her old name back, yeah she was back too speed, it sucks.

I was sitting in my room, at mom's. Like I do all the time, it's boring, I have no one to hang out with around here, all my friends are at the other side of town.

Right now, I'm just starring at my laptop. I saw a figure at the door, I turned and saw.. Urgh, Phil. He kinda looks like David Beckham a little bit.

"Hey dude". He said smiling.

I groaned and leaned back in my chair.

"What is it Phil?". I asked annoyed.

He seemed taken back with my words.

"Um.. I.. Was wondering if you wanted to come with me and you're sister to the park?". He asked.

I laughed.

"I don't want to be seen with you, plus I'm way to old for the park". I said as I looked back at my screen.

"Charles.." He warned. I quickly snapped my head at him.

"Just because you're dating my mom doesn't mean you can try and be the father figure here, now fuck off". I snapped at him.

Then he was gone, finally. I signed and decided to text dad. I pulled out my phone.

"Hey dad"~ Chaz.

I put my phone down and logged into twitter. My phone buzzed I quickly picked it up.

"Hey dude!"~ king Trippy.

"Whatcha doing?". ~Chaz.

"Buying a kite, lol. How's everything over there?"~ king Trippy.

"Crap. I hate Phil, he's trying to hard, when can I see u?". ~Chaz.

"Chaz, dude. As much as it hurts for me too say this, give Phil a break, and tomorrow, u and ur sister are here"~ king Trippy.

"Wow dad. Anyways I better go. See u tomorrow :)"~ Chaz.

"Bye dude, behave. :)"~ king Trippy.

I put my phone down and looked back at my screen, I was just about to go on YouTube when I heard a loud voice.

"Charles Paul Dennis Trippy, get you're butt down her right this minute!". Mom shouted from down stair, great Phil has told mom.

I groaned and walked down the stairs, I was greeted by mom's angry face, with Phil standing behind her.

"Charles, do you wish to tell me something?". She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

I took a deep breath, then I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"No" I said coldly.

"Charles! Get back here!". Mom shouted. I groaned and turned around. I walked back over to them and leaned on the wall.

"Now I don't know what's gotten into you the past couple of weeks, but it has too stop! Phil is going to be a big part of you're life! And you're treating him like dirt, he's trying to be there for you Chaz but you just keep pushing him away! And I'm sick of it!". He scolded in my face.

"Apologise right now". She said pointing to Phil.

I stood still, still shocked at mom.

"Charles..". She warned.

"Fine, I'm sorry!". I shout.

"Charles, you're stressing me out right now.. You know what just go to you're room". She said as she faced to Phil.

"The hell I'm not! I'm going out!". I shouted I headed for the door but was stopped by a big arm pull me back.

"You're mother wants you to go to you're room". He said looking down at me. I quickly push his arm away.

"You're not the boss of me". I said as I bolt for the door, once I'm out I quickly run to my penny board which is lying on the grass, I pick it up and start skating down the slide way, the hell am I going back there.

~

Alli's p.o.v

It's been hours since Chaz ran out, I've been a crying mess every since. Phil was out looking for him with Chico but had no luck finding him. Right now Phil was putting Ariana to sleep. As for me I was down stairs pacing back and forth, worried at my son.

"Alli, he will be back soon". Phil said as he walked down the stairs.

"Should we call the police?". I asked worried, Phil looked at me for a moment before nodding. I went to pick up the phone but I stopped when I heard the front door slam. I looked up to see Chaz, storming through the living room heading for the stairs, I was about to say something but Phil bet me too it.

"Get back here right now Chaz!". He shouted. Chaz stopped dead in his tracks and turned around, staying in his place.

"You're mother and me have been worried sick! We couldn't find you anywhere! Where have you been!". Phil said sternly.

Chaz glared at him.

"Don't looks at me like that young man, answer my question!". He shouts again.

"Why would I tell you?!" Chaz shouted back.

"Because weather you like it or not, I'm going to be in you're life for now on Chaz!". Phil shouted back.

"Fine, I was seeing a friend.. Happy?!". Chaz says.

"So you went to see you're little friend, while me and your mom are worried sick!". Phil shouts.

"I was seeing my friend David, who is dead you asshole!". He shouted, his voice cracking at the end.

Everything went quiet after that. I looked at Phil who just stood shocked, and Chaz who was now looking at the floor.

I cleared my throat.

"C, you can go to you're room now". I said softly. I watched as he jogged up the stairs, I turned to Phil who still looked shocked I quickly go and hug him.

"I-I didn't know.." He said quietly.

"Hey, it's okay I know.." I said.

"Now he's going to hate me even more". He said.

"No he's not, he's just mad. He'll calm down. Besides he's gonna have to get used to you sooner or later". I said as I looked up at him.

"Your sure?". He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, he's just.. Stubborn.. Like his dad". I smiled at the last part, why? I have no idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is late/ short. I've been caught up in school work. Anyways hope you like this chapter remember to leave a comment and tell me what should happen next.