Chances.

Chaz's p.o.v

I've been in my room for a few hours now, dad hasn't came through yet. Man do I feel bad for saying that, but he deserves it right? I looked at my laptop screen, I was on my mom's twitter.

'Alli Speed'. The user name said, I got a weird feeling in my chest. I shut my laptop and ran my hands through my hair, mostly over my scar.

I stood up and walked towards my door and in locked it. I stepped out and headed towards the livingroom. But I just didn't hear dad or Ariana... I heard a woman's voice.

I walked closer dad was sitting on the couch with a lady, her back was towards me so all I could she was her long wavy blonde hair.

Dad saw me and quickly stood up causing the lady to look at me, her blue eyes hit me, wow she was hot!

Dad faked couch causing me to snap out my thoughts and look at him.

"Dad... I'm sorry about what I said". I said looking at him, he didn't say anything he just opened his arms. I walked into them and hugged him.

"I'm sorry too dude". He whispered in my ear. He pulled away from me and helped the lady stand up from the couch.

"Chaz I want you too met someone...". He said pulling the lady close to him.

"This is Wes Marie, Wes this is my son Chaz". He said.

"Nice to finally meet you Chaz, you're dad has told me lots about you". She smiled, holding out her hand.

I slowly reached out and shook her hand.

"Well dad has told me nothing about you". I said looking at dad, he awkwardly scratched his head and looked away.

"Yeah, well. Wes on gonna come on tour with me soon, so that's why she's here dude". Dad said.

"So you're not taking me or Ariana like you usually do?". I asked crossing my arms.

He guided Wes to the kitchen and deeply signed.

"No because, Phil is taking your mom, Ariana and you to Tokyo". Dad said handing Wes a glass of water.

"What?! No dad please I want to go on tour with you!". I shouted, causing Wes to quickly look at me.

"Chaz, everything has been paid for". Dad said.

"But you're taking someone you barely know on tour with you!". I shouted again.

"Maybe I should go...". Wes mumbled.

Dad quickly stopped her.

"No stay please". He said.

"Chaz, I've been talking to Wes for awhile now, and just to let you know I've asked Wes to be my girlfriend, that's why she's coming with me". Dad said resting his hand on the counter across from me.

I just looked at him.

"Are. You. Kidding. Me?". I said between breaths.

"No, I'm not". Dad said looking deadly seriously.

"Have fun". I said as I stomped away from the newly couple.

I slammed my door and lay face first into my pillow. Great now both my parents have a new lover, this is just bad, real bad their going to start new families and forget about me and Ariana.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away dad, I don't want to talk to you". I said into my pillow. I heard my door opened and close. I groaned as I felt someone sit on my bed.

"I said I don't-". I stopped as I looked up to see... Wes?

"Hey". She said. I looked up and looked at the beanie at the top of her head, she must of just put it on, se had a black tank top on with denim shorts and high Doc Marten boots.

"Hi...". I said as I sat up.

"I guess this isn't a good time, huh?". She said.

I chucked a little. "Not really". I said.

"Look Chaz, I'm sorry if you feel like I'm going to come between you and you're dad, I'm just here to make him happy... Don't forget you and you're sister". She said smiling.

"That's good, but I just miss my mom and dad being together". I said sitting up and leaning on my wall.

Wes did the same.

"Yeah I know where you're coming from there, my parents separated when I was your age too, I hated them having a new partner but I learned that they were happy being apart, and before I knew it I loved them". She said.

"I know we only just met but I can't wait to get closer to you Chaz". She said".

"When I leave I think you should have a chat with you dad, he tells me that you guys haven't been getting along lately". She added.

"Yeah, we haven't". I said looking down at my fingers.

"Well it was nice seeing you Chaz, maybe we could do this again". She said smiling and getting up from my bed.

"Yeah". I smiled. She waved and walked out my room.

Well I guess if I can give her a chance, I can give Phil one too.

I stood up from my bed and walked over to my desk, picking up my iPhone and texting Phil.

'Look, I'll spend time with you... You seem cool enough' I looked at the text before hitting send.

Not even a couple of seconds past before I got a reply.

'Really?! Wow! Where do you wanna go? :D' his message said.

'The pitching cages.' I typed and sent it to him, c'mon he can't hate baseball.

'Okay dude, can't wait!' It said. I bit the inside of my mouth and sat my phone down.

Guess it's time to start taking chances.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in like forever guys! Anyways I'm backkkkkkkkkkkk, lol

So what do you guys think of Char's new girlfriend Wes? Anyways remember to leave a comment and tell me what should happen next!