intro/storyline.

Hi. Taintedwritings this side.
Before continuing the story. I would like to confirm that the storyline is not mine. Few days ago, I read a book. Which was amazing and I couldn't help but convert it into a fiction of my favorite ghost ship from kinnporsche the series. So the storyline is not mine. I simply just edited it in my own style but yes, it does. Contains most of my own written lines. Hope everything is clear now. Now let's get started with the Introduction of our characters, shall we?

 Now let's get started with the Introduction of our characters, shall we?

KINN THEERAPANYAKUL is a devil blessed with the face of an angel. But as well, cursed with a past he can never escape from, driven by a tragedy that has haunted him most of his life, his ruthless pursuits for success and vengeance leave little room for matters of the heat. A 26 years old male. Kinn? Might as well can call him a killing machine. He doesn't know what the word "mercy" is. He can cut anyone open right at the spot. Has three brothers. And he is the middle one but the leader of his not so mafia family.

Wichapas sumettikul, a free spirit trapped by nightmares of a childhood he can't remember, but despite his broken past, he never stopped seeing the beauty in the world

Wichapas sumettikul, a free spirit trapped by nightmares of a childhood he can't remember, but despite his broken past, he never stopped seeing the beauty in the world. heart beneath the icy exterior of a man he couldn't want. This 24 years old male. Might as well can call him "bible" his nickname. He has a brother as well and he is the youngest in his fam.

"There is a love that was never supposed to happen ------ but when it does. It unleashes secrets that could destroy them both, and everything they hold"