No way

"Oh my god." I said. Remus turned around and looked at who I was looking at. "Oh, hello Mr.Pierce. I haven't seen you in a while." Remus said. I looked up at him in confusion and surprisement. "YOU KNOW HIM!" I yelled, causing him to jump. He turned to look down at me. "Yes... is that a problem?" he asked me. "Yes, Lani. Is that a problem?" he asked in a mocking tone. Tears started to form in my eyes. "You died, Charlie! How are you not dead?!" I half sobbed. Remus looked so confused. "Well I'm back now. I've missed you so much. I would've thought you missed me too, but I see you are going for older men now huh." Charlie stated. I felt a tear, trail down my face. "I did miss you Charlie. You have no idea of how much pain I went through!" I said, angrily. Remus looked like he was in an awkward situation, not knowing what's going on.

Charlie looked at me in anger. "The pain you went through!? I DIED LANI! I DIED WITH A SWORD THROUGH MY CHEST!! What did you do, hm? Oh nothing of course, because Lani Conner wouldn't do anything for anyone!" he yelled at me. My eyes widened at this. "I. DID. DO. SOMETHING! I WAS TRYING TO TAKE AWAY YOUR PAIN! I TRIED TO STOP THE BLEEDING! I DID EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO DO TO TRY AND STOP YOU FROM DYING IN MY ARMS!" I yelled right back. I noticed Remus taking a few steps back, trying to be unnoticed. "Maybe I should go-" Remus started, but we cut him off. "NO!" we yelled. Charlie looked at me, then to Remus. A smirk suddenly appeared in his face. I read his mind. My eyes widened. "Don't you dare." I growled, feeling my claws grow. "Oh, someone's getting defensive isn't she." He said, sending me a sinister smile. Next thing I know, Remus is thrown to the wall. "Remus!" I shrieked. I looked back at Charlie. "You'll pay for that." I said, feeling my fangs grow and my eyes changing to electric blue. He smirked. He ran straight towards me, but I kicked his chest, sending him flying back to the wall. I charged after him. I picked him up, only to slam him back on the ground. He gave a painful chuckle. It irritated me that he's enjoying this. This doesn't seem like my old Charlie. This Charlie is different. Maybe it's true what they say. What's dead should stay dead, because they don't come back normal. But how did he come back? After a couple punches to the face, I raised my claws. But then I stopped to look at his face. He still had that dumb smirk on his face. "Well, what are you waiting for? Do it. KILL ME!" he yelled. I let him go, whimpering back. "I can't. " I whispered to him, more to myself though. He started laughing in a sinister way. "Of course you can't. You're to weak to do it. You can't kill someone because you care to much." he snarled at me. "I hate you. I hate you so much." I whimpered. "No, you don't." he muttered. For a second I thought it was the old Charlie, but after what happened now, I don't think he'll ever be back. "I should! I should hate you!" I sobbed, turning away, walking over to Remus. He was still in the ground, in pain from what happened to him. I helped him up. I turned to look at Charlie, only to realize he disappeared.

"Who was that?" Remus asked. "That was Charlie Pierce. The guy that everyone thought I killed. Well he's back. I need to find out how." I said, walking to the Common Room.
"No way." Remus said.
"My point exactly." I said.
"Does that mean I have competition?" he asked. I looked up at him like if he was insane. "No one can compete with you babe." I said, pecking his lip.