Silhouette

"Wait, so you mean to tell me your ex boyfriend is back from the dead on October? The month of Halloween? Day for the dead?!" Oli exclaimed, for the 30th time this hour . "Yes dumbass! Don't you listen." Jess yelled at him. He cowered back. "Sorry." he muttered. "Can we stop talking about this?! It was weeks ago!" I growled. "Yeah, can we just pay attention to the show we are going to do in Halloween. Which, by the way, is in three days!" Jess exclaimed. "Don't worry about it! We just have to pick a song and that's it." I said, laying down in the common room couch.

Fred and George came in running minutes after, jumping on the couch. On top of me! "Ow! You fucking gits! Get off me!" I whined. It didn't really hurt, I was just caught by surprise. "Nope. We have been looking around for Charlie and he's either really good at hiding or he's not in the castle." George muttered, rubbing his eyes. I stood up, causing the twins to fall to the floor, face first. "Bloody hell gives a warning next time " Fred said, rubbing his cheek while George rubbed his nose.

"Run!" I heard someone whisper behind me. I turned around, ready to attack, but no one was there. "Did you guys hear that?" I questioned, looking back at my friends. "Hear what?" Jess asked, stepping closer. "Someone just said 'run'. Did you guys really not hear that?" I asked again. They probably just messing with me. It's just a prank. "LANI HIDE" I heard someone yell but it also sounded like a whisper. I covered my ears. 'Who is saying this?!' I thought

"It's not funny guys. Enough, we have bigger problems than to mess around with me." I growled, feeling threatened. I shouldn't feel threaten though because I knew it was just them messing with me. I hope it was them messing with me.

They gave me worried looks. "Lala, we aren't doing anything." Oli muttered. He wasn't lying. Behind them I saw this silhouette in the far dark corner. "What's that?" I whisper to them. They turn around. "Do you guys see that?" I asked a little louder than before. "Okay, that I see." Fred says. All of a sudden it throws something at us. "Get down!" I yelled. I looked at the wall and saw a dagger stuck to it. I look back to the silhouette but it's gone. I got up and walked to the dagger. I ripped it off the wall and took a look at it. My hand started burning "Ah!" I growled, dropping the weapon. "It's laced with wolfsbane, a rare one at that" I muttered, felling dizzy. Jess picked up the dagger and inspected the yellow substance.

"We should all go to bed. We'll plan the Halloween party tomorrow."I said, walking up to my dorm.