See you soon

Lani's p.o.v

"Lani wait!" I heard Hermione yell. I stopped walking and turned around to face them. "What do you mean we are in your head?!" Harry asked, fixing his glasses.

I didn't know how or why they are in my head but they are. Charlie must've done something. Just like how I'm stuck in here too.

"You guys need to find a way out before you get hurt. Bad things happen in here and you might even find out somethings that weren't meant to be figured out. Understand?" I asked. They looked confused. "No not at all." they both said.

"Great." I mumbled.

All of a sudden I heard noises coming from across the hall.

   I looked at Hermione and Harry before walking to where the noise came from

   I looked at Hermione and Harry before walking to where the noise came from. I know what you're thinking, 'why would you follow the noise?!'  But right now isn't the time to think that. Maybe it's someway out or someone else is stuck in my head that can help us out.

   The noise gets louder when I got to a door of a class room. But not just any class room. It's Remus' class room. I look back at the two third years then back at the door. I open it slightly so I can see inside it and I see a dirty black dog. My eyes widen at the dog. I closed the door, leaning on it. 'What the hell?' I thought.

   "What did you see Lani?" Hermione asked me. I looked at her and saw concern filled in her eyes. I smiled at her a fake smile, something I've been doing a lot lately and I've just now noticed.

"Nothing Hermione" I lied.
"We should go back to the infirmary." Harry stated. I nodded, pushing them both first. They started walking but I turned and opened the door looking back at the dog. 'See you soon' I thought, smirking.

   I ran to catch up with them. They haven't even noticed I was a little behind. All of a sudden I was thrown to the wall.

  "Guys run!" I yelled. I got up and saw people in uniforms. They looked like staffs from St. Mungo's hospital. I growled getting into a fighting stance.

  I fought the one on the left first, flipping him over then looked to the second guy

  I fought the one on the left first, flipping him over then looked to the second guy. I froze for a second before running towards me again.

  I don't know what happen but I felt this massive force come out of me when I pushed him off of me

  I don't know what happen but I felt this massive force come out of me when I pushed him off of me. He flew back about ten feet, hitting the wall knocking him out.

  I ran to the infirmary pass the first guy I knocked out first. "Harry! Hermione!" I yelled. "Where are you guys!?" I continued to yell. I entered the infirmary to see no one. 'Where did they go? Did they leave?' I thought.

Harry's p.o.v

I looked up and saw I was holding Lani's hand in the infirmary. I was really hoping she'd wake up. I looked at Hermione, who was close to tears. "What happened to her? We should've been with her when this happened." She muttered, trying to hold back a sob. I looked at the time and noticed something weird. I looked at Ron and Hermione. "Guys, look at the time."

   They both looked and Hermione gasped. "How is that possible? We just got here at 12:35 now it's 1? We've only been here for five minutes but it shows us being here for 25." Hermione stated more to herself than us.

  Ron gave us a weird look. "What are you both talking about. We've been here for ages. I'm surprised Madam Pomfrey didn't kick us out yet." Ron said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "We just got here." Hermione continued. "No we didn't. Don't you remember, we came to see Lani, you guys held her hand saying she felt really hot and then you guys froze for a while. But you kept mumbling things. Bizarre things coming out of both your mouths. I mean I understand Harry because he sleep talks sometimes but not you Mione." Ron stated.

  I looked a Hermione then back at Ron. "I don't remember freezing. In fact, I don't remember anything that's happened in the past 20 minutes." Hermione said.

  Ron was about to say something when Madam Pomfrey came running, yelling at us to leave. We got up and walked out, saying goodbye to Lani even though she can't respond back.

Third person p.o.v

  As the Golden Trio walked out of the hospital wing, Lani woke with a gasp. She looked around, afraid of someone coming to attack her but she doesn't know why. Just like Harry and Hermione, Lani does not remember a thing that happened in her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I just have things going on and then the original chapter got deleted and I was supposed to update last week but I didn't... and I'm sorry this chapter is so short too.