Ew! You licked my face!

BuckBeak landed back on the ground, gently. I got off him, with a huge smile on my face. "That...was...AWESOME!" I exclaimed. The class laughed, but the Slytherins just rolled their eyes, or scoffed. "What's got your knickers in a twist." I muttered loudly. The Gryffindor, some Hufflepuff's, and Hagrid started to laugh. "Well that's all for today. Class can now go to your next subject." Hagrid said, feeding BuckBeak a ferret. A dead one. I walked to BuckBeak, patting his head while saying 'bye', then to Hagrid, and left with the others. "I've got free period next. Any of you?" I asked them. Fred raised his hand, while the others looked annoyed. "Well let's go, Freddie-o." I laughed. They laughed to. "Use protection alright. Don't need little Lani and Fred's running around school grounds now do we." George yelled. My eyes widened. "You did not just say that." I screamed. Those three took of running, before I can hex them. I turned to Fred, who was beet red "Never speak of it?" he asked. "Never speak of it." I nodded.

We walked to the Great Hall and saw few students in some tables. We both walked to the table that was the most emptiest. I sat down, and Fred sat in front of me. "Let's do a prank." we said together. We laughed. "On who?" I asked. "The Slytherins of course." he said, with a smirk at the end. I chuckled. "What should we do?" He asked. "A prank." I commented. "Haha, so funny." he said, sarcastically. I smirked. "I know!" I cheered. "Ok, so maybe we can install a blow horn as a wall protector, and when they open the door, they will be terrified of how loud the noise is!" I said. "Sorry, I can come up with something better, buy it's to much work. That's the first thing that came to my head." I added, resting my head on the table. He laughed. "That's a good idea. But one question. What's a blow horn?" he asked. My head bolted up, accidentally colliding with his head. "Ow." we groaned. Whoa, how wrong that sounded. "Fuck! That hurt like a bitch! And I should know." I exclaimed, causing some students to look our way. I looked at Fred, rubbing my head. "You seriously don't know what a blow horn is?" I asked. He nodded, laughing. "Let's go to the common room. I'll show you there." I said, getting up, grabbing my bag and walking out of the Great Hall with Fred. We came across the Fat Lady. "Fortuna Major." I said. She smiled at me and Fred, then let us in. "Not to much fun now you two." I heard her say, when we walked in. "Why is everyone saying that to us!" I exclaimed, earning a chuckle. "Well, wait here, while I go to my room and get what we need." I said, running up the stairs, and walking inside my dorm. I opened my trunk, and saw the duct tape, next to the blow horn. I grabbed both of them and slowly, and quietly, walked down stairs. I saw Fred looking the other way from me, so he made it easier for me to sneak up on him. Right when I was behind him, I put the blow horn close to his ear, but not to close, and pulled the horn. Next thing you know, Fred is on the floor, screaming like a girl, kicking around. I was laughing so hard, that tears came out of my eyes. "What the bloody hell was that!?" he yelled. I couldn't stop laughing. Then I was on the floor, with Fred on top of me, tickling me. It made me laugh harder, if that was possible. "I'm so-rry! Ple-please s-stop!" I yelled, between laughing. "No I don't think I will." he said. Then he licked my cheek. MY CHEEK! "Ew! EEEWWWW!" I yelled. "You licked my cheek! Ew ew ew ew! Why!" I yelled, scrubbing my cheek with the floor. "To teach you a lesson." he said, with an innocent look. He's no where near innocent!

He got off of me, letting me lay on the floor. "Well a little help would be lovely!" I laughed. "Fine." he sighed, rolling his eyes playfully. When I got up, I got on my tippy toes, and licked Fred's face. Yes, face. As in, chin up to forehead. He froze, but his face soon turned into disgust. "Ew! You liked my face!" he yelled. I grabbed my bag, shoving the blow horn and duct tape in, and ran out of the common room, hearing footsteps behind me. I ran down some stairs, then ran down a few halls, with Fred still hot on my tail. I saw George, Oli, and Jess come out of Divination. They saw me running, and George stopped me. I hide behind him. "Why were you running." Oli asked me. I pointed at Fred who was panting, but running towards us. I was quietly laughing behind them, and sensed someone coming around the corner. I ignored, thinking it was just other students. But I looked back, just in case, and saw Professor Lupin. I caught his eyes. They suddenly twinkled in happiness. I heard his heart rate increase, like earlier today. I was about to wave at him, when I felt someone grab me by the waist, and picked me up so I was their height. I saw it was Fred. My eyes widened. "Oh, hey Freddie." I said innocently. The others snickered behind him. "So, how's it going?" I asked, trying to get free from his grip. He playfully glared at me. Then I felt my neck, all the way up to my forehead, wet. He licked me again! "Ewwwwww! Not again." I screeched. He dropped me, making me land on my ass, and ran the other way, laughing. "Fredrick Weasley! Get your arse over here, so I can kick it." I yelled, getting up and running towards the direction he from, forgetting about Lupin. I heard him give out a low chuckle, making me stop and turn around. "I heard that!" I yelled towards him. His eye widened, but I left before he can say anything. I caught Fred's scent, and followed it, which lead me to the dungeons for our next class. Potions. Now, I don't know about you, but Professor Snape actually tolerates me. I think I'm the only Gryffindor he likes. I walked into class, and saw he wasn't here yet. I looked around the class, and saw Fred in the corner hiding. I glared. "Fredrick!" I yelled, getting a few attentions. He jumped, making Oli, Jess, and George to laugh. I walked over to him and grabbed him by the ear. "You made my neck, and face wet, and sticky." I growled, playfully. His eyes widened, blushing. He was holding back a laugh. "Not like that, pervert!" I laughed, punching his shoulder lightly. I grabbed the back of his neck, and did the same thing he did to me. I liked his neck, and went up to his chin, slowly went up to his lips and nose, between his eyes, and up to his forehead. I heard some people laughing. Probably the face of disgust Fred's making. "Ew! Ew!Ew!Ew!" he repeated. "Oh don't act like you didn't like it!" I playfully shoved him, sitting down on an empty seat next to us. My assigned seat since like, forever. I sensed someone sit next to me. I turned my head to my left, and saw Fred sitting next to me, smirking. "What now?"I muttered, laughing.