Halloween party

"The party starts in six hours! We still haven't rehearsed the song!"

"But we've done this one before!"

"It might not come out the same though!"

"Jess, you overthink things too much! You need to relax." I said, fixing the strings of my guitar. We were fixing our instruments in the common room, waiting for Fred and George to come back with some snacks from the kitchen.

"Look whose talking! You haven't been able to sleep well in the past two days! You were grumpy not even an hour ago!"

"Oh shut up!" I growled.

"We're back!" I heard the twins yell. "You idiots! I said bring some snacks, not the whole kitchen!" I laughed. Fred tripped, bumping into George causing him to drop his things.

"Dammit Fred! Can't you watch where you're going?!" George hissed.  "Sorry mate!" Fred said, grinning.

"You guys are idiots" I said.
"But we're your idiots." They both said.

   "Lani, when are we going to prank the first years?" George asked, picking up the snacks he dropped. "Um when I'm done fixing my guitar strings. " I responded. I felt a chill run through my body, causing me to shiver. "You okay Lani?" Oli asked me.

     "Yeah... Just cold" I said. "You're never cold, Lala." Jess said. "What did you feel? Do you see anything?" she kept asking. "Jeez Jess, don't make me sound like a lunatic." I said, laughing. "Lani, can we please go prank people now?!" George begged. I sighed. "Fine, but if we're pranking the first years, we're are doing it my way." I smirked. "Don't we always." Fred laughed. I rolled my eyes at them, walking out of the common room.

** Great Hall**

   We saw some first years and a couple of third years sitting around. They would be our first victims. October 31st is one of my favorite but also worst day of my life. I love scaring people yes, but my dad was taken away from me and sent to Azkaban and my mom was murdered this day.  But that was 11 years ago. My father will be back soon.

"Lani you're spacing out on us" Fred spoke, watching the younger years.
"Sorry" I said.
"Well you know what to do, Lani." George said, pushing me forward with a smirk.

    I smirked as well. I pulled out my wand and said a quick spell to make three pigs come out. They all had the numbers 1, 2, and 4 written on them. I'm going to make everyone try to look number three. But what they don't know is that there is no three. It was just some harmless pranks. 

      The pigs started to run around, scaring some people on the way. Pig number 2 got on top of the table and started messing up the table by spilling some pumpkin juice here and there. Pig 4 was biting one of the first years shoes. But I couldn't find pig number 1. I sniffed around and found number 1. He was about to take a shit on someones shoes by the door. I then noticed the shoe belonged to Remus. I covered my mouth before I could laugh. Remus looked down and saw the pigs poop on his shoe. His face was priceless. I was laughing so hard that he turned to look at me. He sent me a glare but I can tell he was holding back a smile. I sent him a wink before walking away with the twins. 

**Party**

        Oli, Jess and I were setting up the stage so we can start the party. After the pig thing, and while everyone was looking for 3, Remus and I talked for a bit. And then made out. Now it's time to perform one of the songs from one of my favorite bands. It's 'Dead Walker Texas Ranger by Sleeping with Sirens', we've only played this songs a couple of times. I have a feeling it will be good for this Halloween, but I also have a feeling something bad will happen. 

   People started coming  and most had their faces painted or has a costume on. I was dressed like a zombie, because like why the hell not. "Let's perform now?" Jess asked. I nodded (A/N: start the song now, and I probably changed the lyrics a bit. Sorry!) 

A taste for blood
Won't hold them back
With nails that cut like razors
Hungry for flesh
See the undead hot on our trails they chase us
We need a place
Somewhere to hide
Where they won't think to go inside
Watch as your darkest fears return to life.

Don't bother sleeping without one eye open wide
There's creatures in the night to haunt you
Their arms are reaching out to hold you tight
Your demons come alive to chase you
(ba dada dada da da da da da, dadda da da dadda da da)

Nowhere to run they're closing in on us
I can see the faces in the windows staring in at us

Don't bother sleeping without one eye open wide

There's creatures in the night to haunt you

Their arms are reaching out to hold you tight
Your demons come alive to chase you

(Jesse, you take the front door.
Georgie and Fred, you take the back,
If anything comes in,
You put a bullet in their fucking brains!
We're coming out of this alive,
We won't become like them.
We're leaving here tonight.
We're leaving alive!)

No way to stop
What has been done
You felt the bite now you'll be one
Don't tell your friends what you've become

You're not the same
'Cause I can see it in your eyes
I can see it on your face
You're hoping for a taste

Do you feel your blood starting to boil within your skin?

Do you feel your stomach turning?
You know that it's the end!

This is the end

(no turning back now you're under its spell)
(we have no choice, but to send your body back to hell)

My eyes rolled back for this part, just to scare them. And it seemed to work because some people jumped back. 

Don't bother sleeping without one eye open wide
There's creatures in the night to haunt you
Their arms are reaching out to hold you tight
Your demons come alive to chase you

Here they come!
There's nowhere left to hide

Fuck!

   We ended the song and everyone started cheering. But then everything in my mind went blank. I knew someone was trying to get into my head, and it was working. I haven't gotten all my abilities back yet, so I couldn't fully block out what was happening. I then started seeing images of Charlie. We were alone in the common room and he was holding one of my daggers. He then stabbed my on my side making me fall to the ground in pain. I know this wasn't really happening but the pain, it felt real. I felt the pain in my side. Then I was back at the party. The images were gone and I saw everyone having a good time. I felt someone grab my shoulder a second later. I turned around saw that it was Draco. 

"Oh, hey Draco. You okay?" I asked him. 

"I'm fine, but are you okay. You zoned out a bit. It looked like you were in pain." he replied, giving me a worried look. 

 "Oh I'm fine." I lied, faking a smile. 

It looked like he was about to believe me until, "Lani, oh gosh your nose is bleeding. " I raised my hand up to nose and saw blood. Then my head started to hurt. It felt like someone was casting the Cruciatus Curse. Also known as the Torture Curse. The room started to spin and I'm pretty sure I fell into someones arms. I think it was Draco's. It smelled like him. But before I can look up, my eyesight went black. But my mind was a different story.