Here comes the prank

"Lani! Wake up, we have to go to class." I heard someone say. "Five more minutes, I had to hold myself back last night, remember. That causes a lot of pain." I mumbled, almost falling back to sleep. "I'll help, Mione." I heard Jess say. Next thing you know, I'm on the floor, with my mattress on top of me. "I'm up." I said, throwing my own bed off me, making it hit the ceiling and landing on me, again. "Ow. Probably, should've thought that through." I said. I heard the girls laughing. I picked up the mattress, and put it back where it goes. I looked at Jess, That wasn't very nice." I said, yawning. "What time did you get back?" Ginny asked, combing her hair. I looked at all of them, and saw them ready to go. "Um, I think around, 5." I said, stretching. "I'm staying here, for the day. I'll go tomorrow, alright." I stated, jumping into my bed, falling asleep.

**After classes**

I woke up to talking. More like yelling. "I can't believe they would do that! Who the bloody hell, do they think they are?!" Jess yelled. "They're stupid people, who want to stick their nose in to other peoples business. They're lucky that Lani wasn't with us. Or they'd be dead by now." Mione said. I sat up. "Who would I have killed?" I asked. "Why would I have killed them?" I added. They both jumped. Ginny walked in, her face was red. "Those idiots! Who do they think they are, to ask us about him!?" Ginny yelled. She then looked at me. Her eyes widened. "Oh you're up. Hi." she said, waving nervously. I raised my eyebrow at them. "What happened?" I asked, standing up, and going to my trunk, pulling out some clothes I can wear after I take a shower. I stared at them, making them feel uncomfortable. "Stop starring at us like that!" Jess exclaimed. I smirked. "What happened?" I repeated. They sighed. "People are making rumors of you... and Charlie." Ginny said. My eyes widened. "You guys heard it too?" I asked. "You mean, you knew?" they asked. "Well not at first, but then Professor Lupin-" I cut myself from finishing my sentence. "Professor Lupin? What were you talking to him about?" Mione asked. "Well," I started, but I caught Jess's eyes, and saw her wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Stop that!" I exclaimed. "I have a theory." Jess stated, looking at Mione and Ginny. "Oh god, not again." I sighed. "Of what?" they asked Jess. "That our she wolf, and Lupin, fancy each other." My eyes widened. "Oh my god! No! No no no no no no no!" I exclaimed. Jess smirked. "I bet they want to get into each others pants." she laughed. "I can't believe this is happening." I said, looking up at the ceiling. "Ok, fine. I'm sorry. But do you, ya' know, fancy him?" she asked. They all stared at me, for an answer. I stayed silent for a while until I finally spoke. "No! I don't like my professor. Why would I? He's my professor." I stated. I ran to the bathroom before they can say anything else. I started the shower, and about half an hour later I came out. Shortest shower ever. I put on some black skinny jeans, and a red, off the shoulder sweater with a tank top under. It was a little tight where my curves are, so it shows. I brushed my hair and used a spell to dry and straightened my hair. I came out and walked to my bed. I got my black converse and put them on. I looked up, and saw Ginny, Jess, and Mione starring at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. Let's go to dinner." Jess said. I looked at them confused, but kept on walking. When I stepped into the common room, I was lifted, up in the air, by Fred and George. "Where have you been? We missed our third best pranker!" Fred exclaimed. "Third best?" I asked. They set me down. "Yup! I'm first, he's second, and your third." George said, smirking. "I'm first." Fred said. "No i'm first!" George shot back "I'm first!" "No I am!" "I am!" "Guys!" I yelled. They stopped arguing and looked at me. "I'm the first!" I stated. They looked at me, then at each other. They smirked at me. That's when I noticed everyone left for dinner. My eyes widened and two words struck in my head. Tickle monster. Right when they were about to jump me I turned around and ran out the hole of the portrait. I ran down some stairs and a few halls and made it to the Great Hall, with the twins on my tail. "Lala! Get back here!" I heard George yell. "You don't have to run from us." Fred yelled. I ran to the Gryffindor table and sat between, Harry and Ron. "Help me." I laughed. I felt hands on my waist and knew exactly who it was. "Fred, please stop. I'll do anything, just not the tickle monster." I begged, laughing. Fred looked at George and he looked back at him. They looked down at me. "Anything?" they asked. "One thing. Each." I sighed. "Good enough." they said. We went back to the table, and I sat between the twins. "So what happened in the full moon?" George asked. "We saw Lupin go to the forest." Fred stated. "It was, ok Um, he was at the Shrieking Shack, and we helped each other out." I said. Of course I left out the part when Lupin and I kissed. But they knew I was leaving something out. "And what else?" They asked. I looked around, checking if anyone was listening. "I'll tell you guys later. Can't say it here. Ok?"I asked. They nodded. We began eating, talking, and having laughs. We started making new pranks and we figured out what we would be doing for Lupin. We're going off easy for him, only this time. I decided that we make his chalks and desk drawers explode. While I was eating, I felt eyes on me. I looked around, and my eyes landed on the staff's table. Lupin. He was staring. He sent me a smile, and I sent one back. "Who are you smiling at?" George asked, looking at the direction I was looking at. I saw Fred smirk. "Lupin, huh?" he laughed. "Let's go and set the prank for tomorrow guys." I said, trying to avoided the question they were about to ask me. They smirked at each other, again. They're lucky I love them because if I didn't I would've punched the smirks out of their face. We walked out of the Great Hall and sprinted towards DADA classroom. I unlocked the door with my claws and walked in. We walked up to Lupin's desk. "Ok, you guys do the chalks, and I'll do the desk." I said. They nodded, casting spells on the chalks. "Lets make it exploded when first class is about to leave." George said. I nodded. "So, what were you going to tell us?" Fred asked. I thought through of what he meant and then I remembered. "While I was helping Lupin out, I told him the things that I always do, during the full moon. Think of something or someone that makes you happy. Keep that in your head. But the next thing I know is, that I'm making out with my professor, until like sun rise." I said, avoiding eye contact. When I finally looked up at them. Their eyes were wide, and their jaws dropped. "You kissed him." Fred exclaimed. "Well, he kissed me first." I said. "But you kissed back!" George raised his voice. I rolled my eyes. "It was just the full moon. It takes a toll in me." I said. After we finished with the prank, we walked out, locking the door, and went to the common room. While we were walking, we kept talking about what happened during the full moon. "You guys can't tell anyone what happened. I didn't even tell our friends that Lupin is a werewolf. They don't know anything. Don't say anything, alright?" I asked them, with puppy dog eyes which got them to do whatever I want, every time.

They sighed. "Fine." I smiled up at them. "Thanks!" I laughed, jumping on them. They both stumbled back a little, but got their balance. "Well, let's go to the common room." I said, getting off them. "Race you!" I yelled, running towards the Gryffindor area. "No fair! " George yelled, running behind me with Fred. "Cheater!" Fred yelled. I laughed.