Secrets

I sat on top of Remus' desk, pulling on his shirt to bring him closer to me while we made out. It's been a while since we had some alone time. My hands traveled up to his hair, tugging on it and causing him to groan. I smirked into the kiss, biting his lip a little.

 I smirked into the kiss, biting his lip a little

His hands on my hips tightened. We pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily. I looked at the time and noticed that dinner would be starting soon. I got off the table, starting to walk to the lock door before I was stopped by Remus. "Where are you going?" he asked, with a slight whine in his voice. "Baby, dinner is starting soon. We should start heading to the Great Hall." I replied with a small smile on my face. "But you don't even go to dinner. You always disappear and come back right before it ends. Where do you run off too, love?" he asked in a whisper. I froze a bit. "Um..."

Two months earlier

I looked down at the black dog waiting for it to respond, but all it did was make a sound of annoyance. I smiled sarcastically at it. Him. He started walking away from the class room I was going to enter but I just stood in my place not following after him. He turned to look at me and noticed I wasn't following him. He stomped his paw on the ground growling a little. "You won't even tell me where you're going and you want me to follow you?" I asked playfully. But we both knew I was going to follow.

   He rolled his eyes at me, then started walking into the the Forbidden Forest. "And how do I know you won't kill me?" I joked. He turned to glare at me. "Too soon?" I asked. The black dog huffed in annoyance and walked further into the forest. "You better make this quick. I did not break you out just so you can get caught again." I mumbled the last part. He stopped walking until we were far away from the castle. "No one is here and no one will hear us. I would've told you already. You're safe." I said softly.

   He shifted into his human form. "You know I'm not safe anywhere I go. And it's not safe for you to be in this mess." He said. I looked at him for a little bit. "It's  rude to stare" he said jokingly. "I just haven't seen you in so long, dad." I said sadly.

Present time

  "Um I go to the library to study for this big test I have next week on potions." I answered. He didn't seem to believe me though. "Babe I promise I'll go to dinner today." I said, giving him a peck on the cheek before leaving his classroom.

  "The full moon is next week love, do you need a potion or are you going to be in control?" Remus asked. I smirked "Aren't I always in control?" I asked jokingly. He rolled his eyes at me, trying to hold back a smile. "Merlin I love you." He muttered. We both froze. "Y-you what?" I stuttered. "I-I think we should go to dinner now. I-I'll see you tomorrow lov- I mean babe." He rambled, walking towards the Great Hall. "Remus wait!" But he just kept walking away.

  "Well that was unexpected wasn't it love. I mean who runs away after they just said 'I love you' that's lame." I heard from behind me. I growled, my eyes turning electric blue. I looked at Charlie and saw the smirk on his face. "I believe you ran too when you first said you loved me." I snapped sarcastically. "Oh c'mon love, you know I still love you." He said in a teasing manner. "What happened to you Charlie?" I asked softly.

  But he didn't seem to like the question since his eyes darkened. "Nothing happened to me! I just finally embraced who I really am! I'm more powerful, I'm better than anyone!" He snarled at me. Next thing I know I'm thrown to the wall next to me. I landed on the floor roughly on my side. I looked up and growled at him, feeling my claws grow.

  "You little shit! You're gonna pay for that!" I said venomously. I jumped towards him, scratching at his chest before I was thrown to the wall again.
  He chuckled at me and if looks could kill, we'd both be dead. I stood up again only to stop when I heard soft footsteps from behind Charlie. He didn't seem to hear them though.

   I looked behind him and saw a black dog, my fathers animagus. He growled at Charlie, causing him to turn around and face my fathers dog form. I took my chance when I saw he was distracted and jumped behind him. My father bit him in the leg causing him to cry out in pain.

   "Charlie, I'd like you to meet my father. I want you to look at him good because he'll be the last thing you'll see. Well second last thing. The last you'll see is the smirk on my face when I end you. For good. Because you are not the Charlie I once knew. Charlie died fourth year. He died in my arms. The Charlie I know would never even think of laying a hand on me. You are just a fake!" I screamed.

  I raised my hand, claws long and sharp, and was about to rip his throat before my father stopped me. He growled and whined for me to not do something that might affect me in the future. I looked at my dad for a second before I was once again thrown to a wall. My dad barked and growled at Charlie. I looked at Charlie seeing a smirk on his face before he disappeared in thin air.

  "FUCK!" I yelled. "I could've ended this. Why did you stop me!?" I exclaimed at my dad. I heard footsteps coming my way. They were getting closer. I looked down at my dad. "You have to go. They'll find you. I don't need you going back. We have to stop our meetings too. My friends are starting to notice that I've been keeping secrets. They can't find out. Not yet. I'll try to get that slimy rat I promise. Now go!" I rushed out walking away from my dad and the footsteps.

    He let out a bark before I left. I turned to look at him and see him nod at me. I smiled softly at him. "I love you too." He ran to the woods until I remembered something.

  My eyes widened. "Remus!" I gasped before sprinting to the Great Hall