The black dog

It's been a week since I've woken up and Madam Pomfrey is finally letting me out. My friends have been visiting me everyday when they found out I've woken up. Dumbledoor has visited me twice. First to see how I was, but the second time was to ask me a couple of questions like who would do this to me, or if it was Sirius Black. Obviously I didn't tell him what actually happened. He can't know about Charlie and what he did.

I ended up telling him that someone probably spiked my drink and that it was nothing to worry about. He didn't seem convinced but he let it go after I gave him some skittles.

I was walking back to the common room when all of a sudden someone pushes me from behind to the ground. I growled, slowly turning around to see who it was. It was a bleach blonde skank. She looked familiar but I don't seem to remember who she is. But whoever she is, she wasn't alone. She had a group of guys with her. They were all Slytherins.

I got up, my hands clenched into a fist so no one can see my claws growing. Blood started to drip from my hands and they seem to notice because their hearts started beating quickly.

"Who pushed me?" I spoke calmly trying to control myself from ripping their throats out. No one answered.

"WHO PUSHED ME!?" I roared. So much for trying to control myself. They all jumped but the blonde girl tried acting tough by laughing at me. Big mistake.

"I did." She said smirking. But I can hear how fast her heart is pounding in her chest from fear. My blood began to boil. She opened her mouth to speak again but I stopped her with my fist connecting to her face. All I heard was her nose crack. Blood started spilling from her nose. "You should go get that checked out before something else breaks." I said, walking away. They all ran, probably to the Hospital Wing. I continued my way up to the stairs to the common room. I was stopped once again but this time by someone picking me up from behind. I got nervous and elbowed the person in the stomach causing them to drop me.

"Bloody hell Lani! Why'd you do that for?!" I heard Fred mutter. I turned around and saw Fred holding his stomach while George, Jess and Oli were laughing behind him. I growled a little at Fred.

"What the hell were you thinking?! I thought you were fucking Charlie you idiot! I could've seriously hurt you!"

"You just did!" He whined, rubbing his stomach. "Oh please stop acting like a baby. That was nothing." I mumbled walking to the Fat Lady's portrait. "Lemon drop" I muttered. The portrait opened and we walked in the common room.

  "So how are you feeling? Do you know what actually happened?" Oli asked me. "I'm feeling better. It was Charlie. He got into my head during the party." I answered. Before they could ask how I interrupted them. "So what happened while I was out?" I asked.

  They all looked at each other before Jess spoke up. "Sirius Black tried breaking into the common room." She mumbled, scared. I shut my eyes tightly. "That idiot." I mumbled to myself.  

  "What?" They asked in confusion. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." I got up, faking a yawn. "I'm going to bed. I'll see you guys for dinner. I'm still a little tired from what happened." I lied. Well half lied. I am going to see them during dinner.

  They all mumbled their goodbyes before walking out of the common room, most likely to prank people or something. The moment I knew they were fully gone, I ran straight out of the common room and headed to DADA classroom.

  I was just outside the door before I heard something from behind me. I turned around and saw a black dog. I smirked.

  "I knew I'd see you again."