Evil side

**Remus P.O.V**

'How can this happen? How did she see it? Was it even a DeathEater?!' I thought. Its been more then a week. She's fully healed, but hasn't woken up. I've been kinda glum, without her around. But, it seems like I wasn't the only one affected. Almost the whole school, but Slytherins, were sort of down, even the ones who accused her of someones death. But most of all, her friends. I walked into the Hospital Wing, and saw Lani, still in bed. I sighed. I looked up and saw Madam Pomfrey starring at her sadly, then to me. "Hello, Madam Pomfrey, Snape said you had my potion." I said, for the full moon tonight. My depression isn't really helping the situation either. I heard low growls coming from behind me, when Madam Pomfrey went to get my potion. I swirled around, and saw Lani's back turned to me. "L-Ms.Conners?" I asked, cutting myself off. I heard her whimpers. But then it turned to growls, then little giggles. Not the good giggles. The ones you hear, where you'd hear in those muggle horror film. A killer, sadistic giggle. She turned around, and looked at me, here eyes aren't their normal brown. Their black, with red rings around them. You could barely see them, but if you pay attention, you see them there. She stalked closer, smiling. That's when I noticed her fangs. There's more then last time. And her claws, they're longer. Sharper.

"Hey Remus. What's the matter? Something bothering you?" she giggled again. I took a couple steps back, breathing heavily. At times, she can be scary. "N-no, nothing at a-all. Are you feeling ok? Is it the full moon? I can give you my potion instead." I offered. 'Because it looks like you're going to need it more then I would.' I thought. "Why would I need it more then you? You are the one that goes out of control! I can handle myself better then you." She sneered. My eyes widened. I had my emotions mixed with hurt, sadness, confusion, and anger. "I don't know who you think you are, but I know, this isn't you! Snap out of whatever happened to you! This isn't you." I growled lowly, thinking where the bloody hell Madam Pomfrey is. "It is now." she sent a sadistic smirk. Then she raised her, clawed hand, and brought it down to my chest. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact, but felt nothing. I opened my eyes and saw Lani laying on her bed. "Remus!" I heard Madam Pomfrey yell. I turned to her, confusion filling my face. "What happened?" I asked. "I've been calling your name for five minutes! You've just been standing there, doing nothing but stare horrified at nothing!" she exclaimed. I apologized, trying to figure out what the bloody hell just happen. I took my potion, thanking her, then started walking out. She went into her office, sighing. I turned to look at Lani one last time, and saw her starring at me.

My eyes widen. Her eyes were a golden color. 'That's what could happen to me, if you hang around for too long. I can end up hurting you. That's my other, hidden side.' A voice said, in my head. Lani! Its her voice. 'What do you mean?' I asked. 'I mean, we can't sneak around. Ever!' she exclaimed in my head. I whimpered. "No." I whispered, looking at her. 'I'm sorry.' she said, closing his eyes. "No, no, no, no, no." I mumbled, feeling my eyes watering. Why! Why can't I find someone who can stay! Who can stay for once! I kept speed walking, but couldn't take it anymore. Next thing you know, I'm punching the wall. "Wow buddy, you alright Professor?" someone asked from behind me. I've never seen him before... he must be new? "Yes, I'm just fine. Who might you be?" I asked, trying my hardest to be polite, when all I want to do is punch the wall some more. "Pierce. Charlie Pierce." he said, before walking away, disappearing in the dark corridors. That name... it sounds familiar, but I just can't put my finger in it...

Filler! Sorry for shortness.