He might be back

Darkness. That's all I saw. Then I heard people around me. They were talking. All of them sounded worried. Then I jolted up, causing some them to gasp in surprise, and fright. "La, are you OK?" someone asked. I turned to the owner of the voice, and saw it was Jess. I nodded, slowly. "Where am I?" I asked, looking around. I then realized I was in the Hospital Wing. 'Not again!' I thought. "You're in the Hospital Wing." Oli said. I nodded, noticing all my close friends here. "Lani, what happened? Fred and George found you, unconscious, on the floor in the halls. You were bleeding to. But your wound healed, completely, like always. But still there was a big puddle of blood around you!" Mione ranted. I smiled. "I'm ok. I'm not sure what happened though, but I'm alright. I just... I thought I heard him. But there was more whispering. But I heard him, only two words were clear. And I know it came from him. I just don't know where it came from. It sounded like it was everywhere." I said, to no one in particular. "Him? Who Lala? Who?" Ron asked, scared. "Charlie of course! Who else would you think?" I exclaimed. His eyes widened. "Are you sure?" Oli asked, concerned. I nodded. "Well, what did he say?" Harry asked.
" 'I'm back'." I whispered. Their eyes widened. But, could I blame them. Maybe I heard wrong, though. I mean, he died. Harry and I saw him die! I heard no heartbeat, felt no pulse. He was dead. It doesn't make any sense. He'd dead and that's final. "He's dead. Maybe I heard wrong, anyways. I mean, I saw him die. So did Harry! He's dead, and he's never coming back. And its all my fault." I exclaimed. "It's all my fault." I whispered.

"How long was I knocked out?" I asked them. "The whole day." George spoke softly, before smirking. "You slept like a little, baby, wolf angel." he teased. I growled. Realization hit me. "I missed my detention!" I practically shouted. Jess jumped at my sudden outburst. "Don't worry. All the teachers know you were here. No biggie." Oli spoke, chuckling. I rolled my eyes. "Who did you have detention with?" Mione scowled at me. I sent her a cheeky smile. "Lupin." I stated. I saw the twins perk up at his name, but they kept their mouths shut. 'Good. ' I thought. I started getting up, stumbling a bit, but regained balance a second later.

"Well I'm leaving." I stated, walking towards the door. "What about Madam P?" Fred asked. "Eh. She knows that I always leave without her knowing." I shrugged, walking out. We all walked to the Great Hall, since it was lunch time, on a Saturday. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing, and looked at me. I don't know why, but I felt a familiar feeling going through me. And no the good kind. I saw the rest of my friends, but Jess walk to the Gryffindor table, while I just stood there. "You ok?" Jess asked. I nodded, walking angrily to the table. Jess followed quickly behind.

SORRY FOR SHORTNESS